Perfect for backyard practice, this sturdy jump is a scaled-down "economy" version of a competition jump. It utilizes a smaller pipe size and a single pair of snap-on "cups" to hold up the top bar.
The 48" wide top bar displaces (falls off) if the dog hits it, but the bottom bar is "fixed", which gives the jump its rigidity to stand up on its own. The top bar is adjustable by sliding the cups up and down.
A sturdy and portable jump that will make it affordable for you to buy a bunch! FREE colored tape also included to decorate the jump, and easy instructions for assembly.
- Easy to assemble
- Lightweight and portable
- Crafted of durable high-quality plastic tubing for safety
- Adjustable height
- Assembly guide included
- This is not a toy and not intended for use by children.
- To be assembled by an adult only
- Inspect this product before each use.
- Discontinue using the equipment if not found to be in good condition.
- Equipment should be stored when not in use.