30 x 24 flight cage - Avian Adventures Loro. NOTE: this cage is also commonly used as a sugar glider cage.
This attractive and collapsible Loro flight cage is a Avian Adventures no nuts and bolts knockdown cage. It is easy to set up and to break down for cleaning.
Studies have shown that the wider the cage, the better it is for your bird's health. The Loro flight cage is extra wide with added optional slide-out grates to accommodate varying bird behaviors.
Loro Flight Cage Dimensions:
- 30" x 24" x 36" (W x D x H)
- Total Cage Height: 72"
- Bar Spacing: 1/2"
- Wire Gauge: 1/8"
Loro Flight Cage Unique Features:
- Removable roof
- Top grate below the removable roof that allows you to either use a UV light or remove the roof altogether.
- Interior stainless steel food bowls.
- Natural wood perches – no boring dowels! Our perches are made of mangrove or yellow cow wood, lighter yet harder than manzanita.
- Improved knockdown design, still without nuts or bolts. Easily breaks down into a small box for easy transportation and storage.
- A storage shelf at the bottom of each cage to store food, treats, etc.
- Six month warranty against manufacturer defects on Powder-Coat cages.
The Loro flight cage is commonly used as a:
- Flight cage for finches
- Flight cage for parakeets
- Flight cage for canaries
- Cage for sugar gliders
- Cage for reptiles