The elevated Baron Single XL Diner is designed with giant breeds (large dogs) in mind. Single diners are a convenient option when you want to keep food and water separate.
Elevated diners make it easier for dogs to eat, by reducing the stress on their necks and vertebrates. They also reduce the intake of excess air, which helps dogs be less gassy. For owners of larger breeds, or older dogs with arthritic conditions - they're a must have.
- 10.5" Length x 10.5" Width x 18" Height
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Capacity: Approx. 3 Quarts
Baron Diner for Large Dogs Features:
- Wrought iron construction in a Black finish
- Non-slip plastic tips on legs
- Stainless steel bowl included
- Ideal for large and giant dog breeds