The Cat-Door inside cat hole with brush lets you keep your cat's litter box behind a closed inside door.
It installs easily in a basement, laundry room, or spare closet door. With the door closed, cats can get to the litter box while dogs and toddlers are locked out. This cat door is attractive, helps you have a more pleasant house for family and guests, hides the messy cat litter box, and have less cat hair around.
Made in the USA
- Overall: 8 1/2" Width x 8 1/2" Height
- Cutout Opening without Brush inserted: 5 3/4" Width x 7 1/4" Height
- Cutout Opening with Brush inserted: 5" Width x 6 3/4" Height
- For cats up to 20 lbs
- Attractive arch frames made of ABS plastic
- Plastic frames can be painted. Use a good bonding primer as base coat.
- Removable brush that grooms the cat by collecting loose cat hair
- Brush snaps in and out easily for cleaning
- Easily installs inside doors of 1 3/8" or 1 3/4" thickness
- Fits six-panel, hollow-core wood doors, solid panel doors, or plastic laminate doors
- Indoor use only
- Includes two unfinished, mill-grade beveled plastic arches, brush insert, hardware, and instructions for installation