Ingenious! An indoor cat door with a cat brush!
The Cat Hole Cat Door with a built-in brush is for indoor use. Most people install it in an unused closet door or basement door where they will keep the cat litter box. When the cat goes in and comes out the brush will remove loose cat hair.
The cat hole can be installed in a basement door, laundry room door, or spare closet door. With the door closed cats can get to the litter box while dogs and toddlers are locked out. The messy litter box is also isolated from the home "living space" providing an improved environment for the family and guests.
Cat Hole - Inside Cat Door Dimensions:
- Overall: 8 1/2" Width x 8 1/2" Height
- Cutout Opening without Brush inserted: 5 3/4" Width x 7 1/4" Height
- Cutout Opening with Brush inserted: 5" Width x 6 3/4" Height
- For cats up to 20 lbs
Cat Hole - Indoor Cat Door Features:
- Attractive arch frames made of furniture quality Baltic birch
- Wood frames can be painted or stained to match decor
- Removable brush that grooms the cat by collecting loose cat hair
- Brush snaps in and out easily for cleaning
- Easily installs inside doors of 1 3/8" or 1 3/4" thickness
- Fits six-panel, hollow-core wood doors, solid panel doors, or plastic laminate doors
- Indoor use only
- Includes two unfinished, mill-grade beveled wooden arches, brush insert, hardware, and instructions for installation
- Note: shipped unfinished, painting or staining required