Stop dog barking with the DogTek Bark Collar. Most people can't hear the annoying tone but your dog will. Soon your dog will know his bark is causing the stimulation and tone.
How it Works:
At the first bark, a series of six beep sounds is emitted. If another bark is detected within 30 seconds, another beep sound of 2 seconds is emitted together with stimulation. Inhibition of any further stimulation is dependant on the absence of any barking within the next 30 seconds. The stimulation function can be inhibited using the stimulation switch, which will cause only the beep sounds to be emitted.
BC-60 DogTek Bark Collar - Specifications:
- 2" x 1 1/4" x 1 3/4" (w x h x d)
- Weight: 3.25 ounces (including battery)
- Adjustable collar for necks 8" to 26"
Bark Control Features:
- 3 Operating Modes:
- Beep Sounds Only
- Beep Sounds plus Short Stimulations
- Beep Sounds plus Long Stimulations
- Sensitivity Regulation
- Warning beeps
- Easy to adjust collar
- Replaceable battery
- Recommended for pets older than 6 months old.
- Lifetime limited warranty
- One BC-60 Collar equipped with short contact points, nylon strap
- 1 Lithium 3-volt CR123 A battery for Collar
- 1 Neon Test Lamp
- 1 Pair of Long Contact Points
- User's Guide