Records up to 2 1/2 hours of video AND sound - check out the Eyenimal Pet Collar Video Camera!
See it in Action - Scroll Down to view a Video
The Eyenimal Pet Collar Video Cam has been featured on Good Morning America, Live! With Regis & Kelly, ABC World News Now, and many other programs.
If you've ever wanted to see AND hear what your dog or cat does when you aren't around, you will love the Eyenimal Pet Collar Video Cam. It has a 4GB flash memory and comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. To recharge the battery just plug in the included USB cable into your PC...five hours later you'll have a full charge.
The video camera is ultra lightweight (1.2 oz) encased in a weatherproof shell to protect the camera from the environments in which some pets may encounter.
The Eyenimal Pet Collar Video Camera is equipped with a high tech CMOS autofocus sensor as well as an automatic brightness sensor which allows the camera to easily self-adjust to and from indoor and outdoor lighting.
How does the video camera work?
- The first of its kind video camera firmly attaches to your pet's collar thanks to its especially-designed fastening clip. With the video camera safely in place, press the Record button to start recording. When you have finished recording, recover the camera and connect it to your PC using the USB cable provided. The recorded video sequences can then be viewed directly onto your computer screen without the need for any drivers or installation CDs.
What are the system requirements?
- Recorded videos are transferred to your PC by using the USB cable provided (compatible with Microsoft Win 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS and Linux).
How to recharge the battery?
- The battery is charged automatically when the video camera is connected to your PC via the USB cable.
How long does the USB need to be in the computer to fully charge the battery?
- The battery will be fully charged in approximately 5 hours after inserting the USB into your computer.
What is the weight size limit of the animal?
- The Eyenimal works great on dogs and cats of all sizes.
Is the video camera waterproof?
- In the course of their outdoor wanderings, cats and dogs can find themselves in humid or wet environments. Thanks to its waterproof casing, this video camera can be used in wet or damp conditions and even in the rain. However, this camera is water resistant, not water proof to be submerged in water (like when your dog decides to take a dive or have a swim in the lake!).
Is it the same model for both cats and dogs?
- Yes. Thanks to its specially-designed fastening clip, the camera can be fitted to collars from 1 to 3cm wide.
Can this camera be harmful to my pet?
- No! This video camera can by no means be harmful to your pet. Once in place, your pet will forget it's there! However, cat owners are advised to take the usual precautions associated with the use of a collar. It is recommended that cats be fitted with a safety or breakaway-type collar: these safety collars are entirely made of plastic or nylon and consist of two parts connected by an expandable elastic portion for your cat's safety.
What happens if my pet looses the camera?
- The fastening clip of this video camera has been especially designed to attach firmly to your pet