The Dogtra e-Fence System eF-3000 gives you the ability to allow your dog the freedom he wants, within your specified boundaries.
Dogtra's containment system contains your dog without the use of conventional fencing that can be chewed through, jumped over or dug under.
This system comes standard with 500 feet of boundary wire which will cover about a 1/4 acre. However, the wall-mounted transmitter is equipped with a long-range signal that will cover up to 40 acres. You can increase the size of this system's containment area in 500-foot increments with the purchase of Dogtra's e-Fence Expansion Kits (shown in suggested products below).
- Rechargeable & waterproof collar/receiver (2-hour rapid charge battery & Dogtra battery charger included)
- Adjustable intensity Rheostat dial on collar/receiver for up to 5 correction levels to match your dog's personality and temperament. A pager/vibration signal warns the dog prior to static shock correction
- Stimulation is discontinued after 10 seconds for safety purposes. Collar will reactivate when the dog approaches the boundary again
- System turns to sleep mode to save energy and power when the dog is playing safely within boundaries
- Wire continuity indicator shows the fence is operational
- Long-range signal (system can be expanded to cover up to 40 acres)
- User-friendly controls
- Can be used for multiple pets with the purchase of additional receiver collars (sold separately).
- 2-Year limited warranty
- Dogtra's e-Fence system collars use state-of-the-art microcomputer technology. The receiver has an automatic control that limits the stimulus to ten seconds.
- Dogtra's filtering system prevents reception from outside sources other than your transmitter so your dog will not receive an inadvertent correction.
- Optional 24-Hour Contact Pad Adapter - Dogtra recommends that your dog should never wear the collar receiver for more than 8 hours at a time because it can cause irritation or even a condition called pressure necrosis, which is similar to bed sores.
If you anticipate your dog will wear the collar longer than 8 hours, the 24-Hour Contact Pad Adapter is strongly recommended.
- The fence wire must make a continuous loop around your property for your system to operate.
- The signal is delivered from the terminal of the transmitter, through the fence wire, back to the other terminal on the transmitter. When this is accomplished, the wire continuity light will emit a constant red indicator.
- The wire should be buried approximately 4 - 6 inches into the ground, or deep enough to protect it from being damaged or dug up by your dog. (The wire does not have to be buried in order to work)
CAUTION - Before you install your fence wire, contact the utility company to mark the utility lines on your property before you begin digging. Carefully choose the areas in which you want to contain your dog. A diagram may be helpful in predicting unforeseen obstacles.
- 1 Rechargeable & waterproof receiver collar with 2-hour quick charge battery and battery charger.
- Wall-mount, long-range transmitter with power adapter and mounting hardware
- 3/4" surgical stainless steel contact probes and plastic anti-microbial training probes
- 500 feet of 18-gauge underground dog fence wire with 50 training flags
- Test Lamp
- Owners Manual and Training Guide
- Please note: If you need to enclose larger areas, the Dogtra Expansion Kit may be purchased separately.
NOTE: This Dogtra Gold Series eF-3000 is not compatible with Dogtra fence systems manufactured prior to August 2007.