The DT H2O 1820 Plus with Vibration mode is a great training collar that can be used by pet owners at home or by sport hunters in the field. It is completely waterproof and covers both basic and advanced training needs for both pros and novice users alike. Whether you are knee-deep in cold icy waters or knee-deep in tall grass on a dry sunny day, the DT H2O 1820 is designed with harsh environments in mind.
The vibration feature on DT Systems H2O modles has many different uses. Other brands without vibration may use a tone feature that makes the collar unit emit a quiet beep. Because other dogs can hear your dog's tone and your dog may hear another dog's tone command, this may cause confusion. For this reason, vibration is considered a more effective alternative because your dog is the only dog that will feel the vibration.
Some dogs will also experience hearing degradation as they get older so it will become increasingly difficult for them to hear the audible tone, but they will always be able to feel the vibration feature. Also, your dog will be able to feel the vibration when the collar unit is submersed under water if he ever decides to go swimming. The tone from other collars may not be heard if the collar is under water.
You can use the vibration as a warning, a command, a way to get your dog's attention, a substitution for stimulation (especially for sensitive dogs), or even a reward just to name a few uses.
H2O 1820 Plus with Vibration Features:
- Positive Vibration
- Range of up to 1 mile
- Recommended for all dogs 15 lbs and greater
- Expandable up to 3 dogs - add color-coded collars with the H2O Add-On Collar or the compatible Micro IDT Add-on collar for smaller dogs (all add-on collars sold separately, can be mixed and matched up to 3 dogs total)
- 16 Levels of intensity adjusted from the transmitter
- Momentary nick and continuous stimulations
- Gentle Touch System with lower levels
- Digital Technology to maximize power
- Maxx-Range Internal Collar Antenna System
- No-Slip/Soft-Grip transmitter floats on water
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery system
- Completely waterproof transmitter and collar
- Built-in safety shut-off system
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The H20 1820 Plus Trainer System Includes:
- One Transmitter
- One Receiver Collar
- Standard 120V Charger
- Double Jack Splitter Cable
- Test Light
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
- Basic Training Booklet
Check out the other members of the H2O 1800 Plus Series: