If you’re looking for a training collar that’s great in the field, look no further than the DT Systems H2O 1820 Plus Camo remote trainer with the Positive Vibration feature.
This 1 mile range collar system has 16 levels of momentary (or Nick) and Continuous Stimulations, and a Vibration mode. Both the collar unit and the transmitter are completely waterproof. In fact, the transmitter will actually float on water; perfect for waterfowlers
who spend more time on the water than the ducks do.
The transmitter and receiver feature CoverUp CAMO. And if you ever decide to get more dogs, this model can expand up to a three-dog system with Add-On Collars (sold separately).
Whether you are knee-deep in cold icy waters or knee-deep in tall grass on a dry sunny day, the H2O is designed with the harshest environments in mind.
DT Systems Camo H2O 1820 Plus Features:
- Positive Vibration feature which will make the collar vibrate
- Lightweight waterproof collar and transmitter in CoverUp CAMO
- 1800-Yard (1 mile) range
- Expandable up to 3 dogs with the Add-On Collar (sold separately)
- 16 Levels of intensity adjusted from the transmitter
- Momentary (nick) and continuous stimulations
- Gentle Touch System with lower levels
- Digital Technology to maximize power
- Maxx-Range™ Internal Collar Antenna System
- No-Slip/Soft-Grip transmitter floats on water
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery system
- Completely waterproof transmitter and collar
- Built-in safety shut-off system
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Camo H20 1820 Plus Trainer System Includes:
- One Transmitter
- One Receiver Collar
- Standard 120V Charger
- Double Jack Splitter Cable
- Test Light
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
- Basic Training Booklet