Tough conditions? Bring 'em on! The DT H2O 1830 is rugged enough for just about anything your dog can dish out.
Whether you are knee-deep in cold icy waters or knee-deep in tall grass on a dry sunny day, DT H2O models are designed with the harshest environments in mind.
FOUR STIMULATIONS MODES: JUMP, RISE, MOMENTARY & CONTINUOUS.
Jump Stimulation: The Jump Stimulation button allows you to set a second, self-programmed stimulation level that is higher or lower than your normal setting. This is a great feature for training methods that involve "jumping" frequently between two different stimulation levels because you won't have to fumble with the setting at the time the correction is needed -- just push the Jump button.
The Jump Stimulation is also useful in emergency situations when your dog is excited and not responding to the normal stimulation level. If you do not have time to increase the intensity level in these situations, the Jump Stimulation is a fast and convenient way to get your dog's attention before a situation gets out of hand.
Rise Stimulation: The Rise Stimulation button continuously increases the stimulation level until the button is released. This allows you to hold the Rise button until you notice a response from your dog, essentially allowing the dog to choose the appropriate level of stimulation.
Prior to the Rise Stimulation feature, dog trainers had to guess at the correct stimulation level for individual dogs. With Rise Stimulation, the dog responds to a level that matches his or her temperament.
The full suite of features for the DT H2O 1830 Plus include:
- 16 Levels of intensity adjusted from the transmitter
- Jump Stimulation & Rise Stimulation
- Momentary (nick) and continuous stimulations
- 1800-Yard (1 mile) range
- Recommended for all dogs 15 lbs and greater
- Expandable up to 3 dogs - add color-coded collars with the H2O Add-On Collar or the compatible Micro IDT Add-on collar for smaller dogs (all add-on collars sold separately, can be mixed and matched up to 3 dogs total)
- Gentle Touch System with lower levels
- Digital Technology to maximize power
- Maxx-Range Internal Collar Antenna System
- No-Slip/Soft-Grip transmitter floats on water
- Rechargeable NiMH battery system
- Completely waterproof transmitter and collar
- Built-in safety shut-off system
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The H20 1830 Plus Trainer System Includes:
- One Transmitter
- One Receiver Collar
- Standard 120V Charger
- Double Jack Splitter Cable
- Test Light
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
- Basic Training Booklet
Check out the other members of the DT Systems H2O 1800 Plus Series: