Freedom Pet Pass Door Mount Pet Doors are America's best sealing pet door. So it's no wonder that they are the only pet door Energy Star Partners recommend
Freedom Pet Pass pet doors eliminate
cold drafts and reduce heat loss in
the winter, as well as air-conditioning
loss in the summer. Conserving energy
will lower your home energy bill.
Check out the demo video below so you can see for yourself how Freedom Pet Pass Pet Doors are durable, energy efficient and the best sealing pet doors available.
Freedom Pet Pass door mount pet doors are made in Michigan and are constructed entirely of safe, durable, energy-efficient, non-toxic materials.
Shown with locking security panel removed
The canvas-coated rubber, patent-pending Thermo Flap in Freedom Pet Pass pet doors is far superior to a plastic pet flap. Over time most plastic pet flaps will crack, warp, and become very rigid which significantly decreases sealing ability. Plastic flaps also scratch easily and collect dirt and bacteria within those scratches which is hard to remove and is unsightly.
The Freedom Pet Pass flexible rubber, canvas-coated thermal pet flap is a high performance pet flap that provides an airtight seal, even in extreme weather. The marine grade canvas covering is highly abrasive resistant and easily cleans with a non-detergent cleanser.
Freedom Pet Pass Door - Dimensions:
- Pet Opening: 6" Width x 10" Height
- Rough Cut Out: 12" Width x 16" Height
- Exterior Frame: 13" Width x 17" Height
- Pet Opening: 9 " Width x 13" Height
- Rough Cut Out: 15" Width x 19" Height
- Exterior Frame: 16" Width x 20" Height
- Pet Opening: 11" Width x 17" Height
- Rough Cut Out: 17" Width x 23" Height
- Exterior Frame: 18" Width x 24" Height
Note: As all pets are different sizes even if the same breed, please measure your pet to confirm door size.
Freedom Pet Pass Door - Features:
- Airtight, high-performance Thermo Flap:
- Prevents air, water, light, and insect infiltration
- Wind resistant
- Scratch resistant
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Very flexible
- No mechanical moving or metal parts to pinch or cut pets
- Includes sturdy acrylic locking security panel
- Polycarbonate chew guard adds rugged durability
- Rigid PVC frame is 1"thick
- Adjustable Magnet Strength:
The Thermo Flap on Freedom Pet Pass pet doors is designed to allow you to reduce the magnet strength. This is particularly useful if you need to purchase a large 11 x 17 model to accommodate a big dog but also have small dogs or cats that will need to use the door.
- Kennel tested and Veterinarian approved
- Easy to install:
- Attractive self-framing vinyl frame
- Fits all industry standard 1 3/4" thick exterior doors
- Vinyl frame is paintable
- Pet doors come completely assembled
- Approved and endorsed by Veterinarians, Home Energy Engineers, and Construction Industry experts
- 3-year limited warranty against product malfunction due to manufacturing or parts defects
- Made in Michigan