Freedom Pet Pass Pet Doors are America's best sealing airtight pet door. Scroll down to see the video.
Freedom Pet Pass pet doors eliminate
cold drafts and reduce heat loss in
the winter, as well as air-conditioning
loss in the summer. Conserving energy
will lower your home energy bill.
See for yourself...take a look at the demo video below that clearly shows how Freedom Pet Pass Pet Doors are durable, energy efficient, and the best sealing pet doors.
Freedom Pet Pass wall mount pet doors are made entirely of safe, durable, energy-efficient, non-toxic materials that enhance thermal performance and save you money on home energy bills.
NOTE: Freedom Pet Pass Wall Mount Pet Doors do not include wall tunnel kits. To achieve maximum energy-efficiency Freedom Pet Pass strongly recommends that you frame-out a wood tunnel (aluminum tunnels are popular, but they often result in heat loss and/or condensation build-up inside household walls.)
Why does the Freedom Pet Pass Door use a flexible rubber, canvas-coated pet flap rather than a plastic pet flap? Plastic pet flaps crack, warp, and become very rigid when exposed to weathering over time. In addition, they scratch easily and collect dirt and bacteria within those scratches which is hard to remove and is unsightly.
The Freedom Pet Pass flexible rubber, canvas-coated thermal pet flap is a high performance pet flap designed for extreme weather. The marine grade canvas is highly abrasive resistant and easily cleans with a non-detergent cleanser. The premium flexible three layer pet flap quietly seals, is very easy to pass through, and sets a new standard for pet safety.
Freedom Pet Pass pet door for walls - Dimensions:
- Pet Opening: 6" Width x 10" Height
- Rough Cut Out: 11" Width x 15" Height
- Pet Opening: 9 " Width x 13" Height
- Rough Cut Out: 14" Width x 18" Height
- Pet Opening: 11" Width x 17" Height
- Rough Cut Out: 16" Width x 22" Height
Freedom Pet Pass pet door for walls - Features:
- Innovative Patent-Pending, airtight Thermo Flap design:
- Prevents air, water, light and insect infiltration
- Wind resistant
- Very quiet
- Scratch resistant
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Very flexible
- High performance pet flap designed for extreme weather
- Optional acrylic locking security panel with pin lock available (additional charge)
- PVC frame is 1/2" thick on models without the optional locking security panel; the frame is 1" thick on models with the optional locking panel.
- No mechanical moving or metal parts to pinch or cut pets
- Many ways to install:
- Polycarbonate chew guard adds rugged durability
- Exterior View shows Chew Guard on Pet Door
- Adjustable Magnet Strength:
The Thermo Flap on Freedom Pet Pass pet doors is designed to allow you to reduce the magnet strength. This is particularly useful if you need to purchase a large 11 x 17 model to accommodate a big dog but also have small dogs or cats that will need to use the door.
- Pet doors come completely assembled
- Approved and endorsed by Veterinarians, Home Energy Engineers, and Construction Industry experts
- 3-year limited warranty against product malfunction due to manufacturing or parts defects
- Made in Michigan