The innovative Full View Insert with a built in pet door is super easy to install - no cutting required!
NOTE: This insert comes with a built in Medium size pet door. For larger pets see the Full View Insert with a built in Large size Pet Door.
Installation couldn't be easier! Just remove the screws that are holding your door's existing glass insert in place, and replace with this Full View Insert with a pre-installed medium sized pet door.
Hint: For safe keeping, store your original glass insert in the packaging that comes with this product!
Full View Inserts are available in two sizes:
- Insert Size: 20" x 64"
Outside Frame: 22" W x 66"
- Insert Size: 22" x 64" x 1/2", Outside Frame: 24" W x 66"
Full View Insert with Pet Door - Features:
- High impact unbreakable safety glass made of polycarbonate material similar to Lexan
- For use with existing residential entry doors
- Comes complete with 2-piece frame, safety glass and pet door
- No cutting or drilling required
Medium Size Built-In Pet Door - Options:
- Standard DogMate Pet Door
- White plastic frame
- Rigid acrylic flap with weather strip around the perimeter
- Pet door flap size 8 3/4" W x 10 1/4" H
- Upgrade to Endura Flap Pet Door by Patio Pacific (additional charge and an extra 7 business days needed for construction)
- White metal frame
- Award winning Endura flap comes with a 15-year warranty (except for abuse such as chewing damage). Click on the link above to get complete details on the Endura Flap.
- Reduces energy costs
- Continuous magnets on the sides and the bottom (magnetic strength for up to 50 mph wind resistance)
- Pet door flap size 8" W x 15" H
Easy Steps for Installation - Remove & Replace, Insert & Install
Simply remove the existing glass window in your door and install the new Full View Pet Door Insert unit into the same door cut out (be sure to save your existing insert if needed for future use). Removal and installation takes less than an hour with typical home owner power tools.
Be sure to follow the easy to install instructions, have 2 people removing and installing the new door, and always wear protective gear.
Before purchasing this Full View Pet Door Insert, be sure to review the information below to determine if your existing door is compatible with this Full View Insert with a built in pet door.
- Can you remove your existing glass window insert by removing screws (not nails)?
- Is your existing frame a two piece unit, an inner and outer? The inner frame will remove easily once the screws are removed, the outside frame is weather sealed in place.
If the answer is yes to these questions and your door window looks like the pictures below, you can use this product. Any further questions can be directed to our Customer Service department and they will be happy to assist you.
NOTE: This insert is designed specifically for most metal doors. May not work with many wooden doors.