Gun Dog Easy Pet Doors are recommended for dogs that are timid, arthritic, or old. They are also much quieter than the Heavy Duty Gun Dog Door model.
Unlike the heavy duty models, the polypropylene flap on Gun Dog Easy Pet Door swings freely on its hinge to allow easy entry and exit. (Heavy duty models have spring loaded hinges that close quickly and can be too quick for some dogs.) In addition, the close tolerances on the Gun Dog Easy Pet Door means less air infiltration than other free-swinging pet doors.
Gun Dog Easy Pet Door - Dimensions:
This door can be easily mounted on any flat surface such as doors, walls, etc.
- Flap Size: 11" x 15" (w x h)
- Overall Frame Size: 14" x 18" (w x h)
- Rough Cut Out Opening: 12.5" x 17.5" (w x h)
Gun Dog Easy Pet Door - Features:
- Welded aluminum frame
- Free-swinging design (no spring hinge) for quiet, two-way operation
- 1/4" White polypropylene pet flap
- Weighted closure system
- Close tolerance construction for enhanced weather protection
- Easy to install on any flat surface
- Optional Drop-in Closing Panel (additional charge) is to keep a pet from entering or leaving.
- 1/4" polypropylene drop-in closing panel slides inside a double track aluminum channel
- Drop-in closing panel measures 14" x 20" (w x h)
- Use the drop in closing panel on a door, shed, garage, wall, etc.
- 5 Year Warranty (Damage caused by accident, improper installation or abuse is specifically excluded from this warranty. Gun Dog House Door Co. is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damage resulting from use of this product.)