The Havahart Wireless Fence is the world's first digital wireless dog fence to provide a Roaming Area up to 11 1/2 acres right out of the box - nearly 20 times larger than other wireless dog fence brands.
Other outstanding features include rechargeable collar batteries (instead of having to replace them) and the best Warranty in the wireless dog fence industry.
It is quick and easy to set up, portable and requires no digging. This DIY wireless dog fence system is designed for any breed of dog older than 6 months and weighing more than 8 lbs.
Havahart Wireless Fence - Specifications:
- Controller Unit Dimensions: 6 1/2" wide x 12 1/8" tall x 1 1/8" deep
- Rechargeable Collar: Two rechargeable batteries are included (only one is needed to operate the collar); the collar strap itself is 3/4" wide and fits dogs with neck sizes 14-26"; total weight is 3.7 ozs. If you need a smaller dog fence collar see the Havahart Wireless Fence for small dogs.
- Adjustable Range/Boundary: from a 40 foot radius up to a 400 foot radius (11.5 acres)
- Wider Trigger Zone: 6 to 13 feet
Havahart Wireless Fence - Features:
- Easy set-up with easy to follow instructions (approx. one hour)
- Correction levels: choose a tone correction or from 5 static pulse correction levels
- Dog fence collar: It is water resistant, rechargeable and the antenna is fully contained within the collar strap
- Expandable: Contain a maximum of two dogs with the purchase of an additional Havahart Wireless Fence Collar
- System is portable and very easy to set up in any place that has a standard power supply (120V AC)
- Alert system for boundary breeches and low batteries
- Run-Through Safety Time-Out (after 30 secs. of correction collar temporarily times out and will not correct the dog for returning to Roaming Area)
- Wider trigger zone than other wireless dog fence systems
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on parts; 1-Year for Labor
IMPORTANT: Not all properties are appropriate for wireless devices. If your home has aluminum siding or metal roofing or concrete walls a wireless fence signal may be diminished or not work at all. Other signal obstructions could be dense forest or heavy woods or thick foliage up against the exterior walls of your home.
Maximum Circular Roaming Area
The Havahart Wireless Wireless Dog Fence provides a Roaming Area up to a 400-foot radius – that is up to 11.5 acres and close to 20 times more Roaming Area provided than is provided by other electric fence brands. The Havahart Wireless wider Trigger Zone was designed to keep your dog safe and away from danger.
Cutting Edge Technology
The Havahart Wireless Collar integrates our Patented antennas in the rubberized collar strap. Our wireless antenna technology boosts the range and reliability of the Controller. Integrated Motion Sensor Technology allows the Collar to conserve battery life when your dog is not moving.
Havahart Wireless Collar - Enhanced Design
The comfortable, water resistant Havahart Wireless Electric Dog Collar now has a new collar strap made from heavy gauge nylon webbing that houses the patented antennas and has a durable 3/4 inch snap buckle closure.
The battery cap that secures the collar battery in place has been improved to be flush with the battery housing and requires a coin to open and tighten the cap.
The Havahart Wireless Collar has several Correction levels. The Collar's default setting is Tone Only (auditory correction) but can be programmed to one of 5 different static correction levels. This allows you to pick the best one that fits your dog's temperament. The Collar should not be on your dog for more than 12 consecutive hours.
Easy Set Up (Digital LCD)
The set-up time of your Havahart Wireless Fence should take approximately 1 hour. Step by step Instruction Manual, Instructional DVD and Quick Set Up Guide are included to help walk you through the installation.
Portable Dog Fence
The small size of the Havahart Wireless Fence Controller allows you to easily take the system with you when you move or go on vacation. Make sure to plug the Controller into a properly grounded 120V AC power outlet and reset your training flags. It is recommended to retrain your dog to be familiar with the new Roaming Area.
Havahart Wireless created a wider Trigger Zone - 6 to 13 ft - to keep your dog safe and away from danger.
The collar is designed with a Safety Time-Out feature that stops the correction cycle (a series of static pulses) after 30 seconds. After the correction cycle times out, your dog will not be corrected for returning to the Roaming Area. Once your dog returns to the Roaming Area the Collar will revert to its normal operating mode and correction will occur if he again enters the Trigger Zone.
The system will alert you if your dog has breached the Fence Boundary or if your batteries are running low.
Havahart Radial Wireless Fence - Package Contents:
- Controller Unit, 10-ft AC adapter power cord, screw & wall anchor, removable wall-mount adhesive strips
- One Havahart Wireless Fence Collar
- Two rechargeable collar batteries (only one battery is required to operate the collar)
- Battery charging unit
- Two short collar probes and two long collar probes (for long hair/thick coats)
- Heart-shaped collar tester
- 75 training flags
- Instructional DVD and Manual
- Quick Set Up Guide