A dog house heater such as the Hound Heater will help protect your pet from the cold.
Hound Heater Deluxe Dog House Heaters can be used in any style of dog house, even igloo style dog houses. All you need to do is drill a hole through the wall of the dog house, feed the cord through the hole, mount the Hound Heater Dog House Heater, set the thermostat, and plug it in. It's that simple!
Hound Heater Dog House Heater - Specifications:
- Heater dimensions: 10.5" H
x 10" W x 4.5" D
- Heats up to a 32 cubic ft. dog house (approx. 3' x 3' x 3')
- Power: 150 Watts
- US standard 110V power supply (International 220V is a special order option. Contact Customer Service for more information.)
Dog House Heater - Features:
- Long-life heating element for many years of reliable use.
- Hound Heater installation takes only a few minutes
- Thermostat: 100,000 cycle life thermostat.
- Saves energy by only running when needed. Temperature adjusts from Low/Med to Med/High (approx. 32 degrees Fahrenheit to 80 degrees Fahrenheit)
- The Hound Heater has no sharp edges
- A heat shield allows your pet to lay against the lower half of the heater without danger of getting burned
- Heat shield disperses heat and protects the ceiling in any cat or dog house for ultimate safety
- Several variables can affect performance including enclosed structure, insulation, voids, construction material, and weather (e.g. exposure to direct sunlight, wind, snow, ice, and drafts), among others.
- Thermo sensing bulb allows for accurate control of the temperature in your pet's house
- One-year limited warranty (warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, improper installation, or ordinary wear and tear)
- A Heavy Duty Chew-Proof Cord comes standard on this Deluxe model so you can deter your dog from chewing away at the power cord.
NOTE: Please follow installation instructions carefully. For best performance it is extremely important that your dog house is insulated and preferably has a door/flap. Hound Heater dog house heaters must be mounted to a wall; never mount the Hound Heater to the ceiling or the floor.