A dog house heater such as the Hound Heater Classic Dog House Furnace will protect your dog from the cold.
The Hound Heater Classic Dog House Heater is a four sided ventilation system that will effectively heat up to 16 cubic feet (2' x 2' x 4'). (If you need a heater that will heat a larger space see the Hound Heater Dog House Furnace).
The Hound Heater Classic is powered by a 50,000 hour, 90 watt, replaceable wire resistance element. The same heating element technology that has made the more powerful Hound Heater Furnace a huge success!!! The Hound Heater Classic is ideal for heating spaces 10 to 16 cubic feet - purrfect for cat houses and small dog houses.
Hound Heater Dog House Heaters Dimensions:
- 6" H
x 6" W x 6" D
- Heats up to a 2' x 2' x 4' (L x W x H) cat or dog house
Hound Heater Dog House Heater Features:
- The heater has no sharp edges and will not burn your pet
- Internal heat shield allows your pet to lay directly against the lower half of the unit without any danger of getting burned (please follow installation instructions)
- Heat shield disperses heat and protects the ceiling in any cat or dog house for ultimate safety
- Installation takes only a few minutes
- Heats up to a 16 cubic foot dog house but also works great for smaller cat and dog houses
- 90 watt, replaceable wire resistance heating element. Contact customer service for replacement and service parts.
- One-year limited warranty (warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, improper installation, or ordinary wear and tear)
Hound Heater Classic Optional Accessories:
- Critter Cord protects the Hound Heater cord or most electrical cords against chewing. The Critter Cord is infused with a special scent pets dislike deterring them from chewing on the cord. Clear, flexible and heavy gauge cord, 10 feet in length
- Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer simultaneously displays both indoor and outdoor temperatures! Unit is water resistant so if you intend on using this thermometer out in the elements be sure to protect it. Uses 1 AAA battery (not included)
NOTE: Please follow installation instructions carefully. It is extremely important that your house be insulated and preferably has a door/flap. Hound Heater dog house heaters must never be mounted to the ceiling.