You're losing money if the flap on your pet's door does not have a good seal and is letting heat or A/C escape from your home.
Ideal Ruff Weather Pet Doors come with double flaps which is always more efficient than just one.
In addition, these all-weather pet doors are designed to provide up to 3 inches of space between the flaps creating an insulating air pocket. If you install it in a wall the flaps can have an insulating air pocket of up to 9 inches! If you live in a region that experiences frequent high winds, you may want to consider the optional wall kit and install the pet door through a wall in your home for additional wind protection.
Ruff Weather Dog Door - Medium Flap Sizes: 7 1/4" x 13" (w x h)
Rough Cut: 8 1/4" x 14 7/8" (w x h)
Overall size: 11 3/8 x 17 7/16 (w x h)
Ruff Weather Dog Door - Medium Flap Size - Features:
- Energy-efficient pet door with structural foam molded plastic frame telescopes to fit doors from 3/4" to 1 3/4" thick
- Optional Wall Tunnel Kit (sold separately) available for installation through walls that are between 4 3/4" and 7 1/4" thick
- Weatherseal & Nylon Window Pile for added insulation
- Innovative Double Vinyl Flap design with Floating Magnetic Bottom Seal
creates energy efficient air pocket for maximum insulation
- Nylon draft restrictor
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Also available in Small, Extra Large & Super Large.