Why deal with a leaky pet door flap that lets your home energy escape when your dog is not even using it?
Ideal Ruff Weather Super Large Dog Doors are designed to prevent unnecessary energy loss with a super efficient design that begins with double flaps. Not one, but two. That alone is a big step toward conserving your home's energy.
Additionally, Ruff Weather Dog Doors are designed to create an air pocket of up to 3 inches between the double flaps for thermal-insulation benefits. Or, if you install a Ruff Weather Dog Door through a wall the thermal-insulating air-pocket can be as big as 9 inches for optimal energy conservation.
Ideal Ruff Weather Super Large Pet Door - Flap Sizes: 15 x 23 1/2 (w x h)
Rough Cut: 16 1/8 x 25 3/4 (w x h)
Overall Size: 18 15/16 x 28 1/16 (w x h)
NOTE: This is a big dog door. We suggest that you measure the area of installation to be sure it will fit.
Ideal Ruff Weather Super Large Pet Door - Features:
- Energy efficient structural foam molded plastic frame telescopes to fit doors from 3/4" to 1 3/4" in thickness
- Optional Wall Tunnel Kit (sold separately) available for installation through walls that are between 4 3/4" and 7 1/4" thick
- Weatherseal & Nylon Window Pile for added insulation.
- Double Vinyl Flap design with Floating Magnetic Bottom Seal
creates energy efficient air pocket for maximum insulation
- Nylon draft restrictor
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Also available in Small, Medium & Extra Large