Say Goodbye to the Litter Box!
The LITTER KWITTER Cat Toilet Training System is a unique, patented & proven device that helps people train their cats to use the regular household toilet.
It fits all standard toilets and includes a step-by-step training DVD plus a full color instruction book.
Cats bury their waste in a litter tray to hide the odor from predators. This is a survival instinct. When they use the toilet instead of the litter tray the water in the pan hides the odor more effectively and the cat is satisfied.
How it Works:
The Litter Kwitter leads the cat through three stages of behavior modification to teach the cat how to balance on the toilet, how to aim correctly into the pan and finally how to go without the need for litter.
- The RED STAGE trains your cat to go into the bathroom whenever they need to "go" and to hop up onto the toilet to do it. The Special White Seat starts on the floor next to the toilet with the red training disc full of litter just like their regular litter tray. Later, the whole thing is placed on the toilet rim so your cat learns to hop up to go. This takes around 2-3 weeks on average.
- The AMBER STAGE uses the amber training disc that has a small hole in the center surrounded by a reservoir of litter. Your cat treads on the litter while learning to balance. The location of the hole means your cat will move their front paws onto the seat while positioning their rear over the hole. Your cat will experience going into the water for the first time. This stage takes 2-3 weeks on average.
- The GREEN STAGE uses the disc with the large hole. Your cat learns to go directly into the toilet while balancing all four paws on the seat with their rear over the hole. Your cat won't need litter any more and you can enjoy the benefits of a litter-free home. This stage takes 2-3 weeks on average. Later, remove the Litter Kwitter completely!
- Special White Seat (fits all standard toilets)
- 3 Color Coded Training Discs
- Instruction Manual
- Step-by-Step DVD
This award-winning product is sold in over 40 countries and has appeared on TV hundreds of times including BBC 1, BBC2, HGTV, Fox News, CNN and NBC.