The elevated Oval Cross Double Diners feature a simple yet elegant design with curved cross-stitch sides and an oval base.
Double bowl diners are the best way to provide a dog with food and water in one location.
Elevated diners make it easier for dogs to eat, by reducing the stress on their necks and vertebrates. They also reduce the intake of excess air, which helps dogs be less gassy.
- 14" Length x 8.5" Width x 5" Height
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Capacity (each bowl): Approx. 1 quart
- 17" Length x 11" Width x 7" Height
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Capacity (each bowl): Approx. 2 quarts
- 20.5" Length x 13" Width x 10" Height
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Capacity (each bowl): Approx. 3 quarts
Raised Oval Cross Double Diners Features:
- Wrought iron construction in a black, silver, or white finish
- Stainless steel bowls included
- Small and medium sizes fit Petware Pottery small and medium ceramic bowls (not included)
Side View of the Raised Oval Cross Pet Feeders