Patio Pacific Thermo Panel IIIe #8 dog doors for sliding glass doors with the Endura Flap are the best pet doors ever made!
The Patio Pacific Thermo Panel IIIe Patio Pet Door uses the Endura Flap which has an unprecedented 15-year warranty! (Except for damage from chewing.) Only the best pet door flap ever made could offer such a long period of warranty coverage.
The Endura Flap seals tight in all weather conditions for optimum energy efficiency. The combination of the Endura flap and dual-pane low-e glass makes Patio Pacific's pet doors for sliding glass doors incredibly efficient. Low-e glass consists of a special coating on the inside of the unit, which greatly improves the energy efficiency of the insulated glass unit.
Patio Pacific Endura Flap Pet Door - 01PPC08 - Medium Size Dimensions:
Endura Flap Size: 8" x 15" pet door (w x h)
Rise Adjustment Range: 3" - 7" Rise
- The "rise" is the portion of the pet door that your pet must step over to go through the pet door. We suggest that 'flap height' plus 'rise' should about equal pet shoulder height.
Overall Panel Width: 13 1/4"
Available panel heights:
- *Custom short panel - under 74 inches
- Adjustable 74 3/4" to 77 3/4"
- Adjustable 77 1/4" to 80 1/4"
- *Custom extra tall panel - 81" to 93"
- Adjustable 93" to 96"
*NOTE: Custom short or custom extra tall panels require 3-4 weeks for construction before shipping. Custom panels cannot be returned so please measure carefully; defective items may be exchanged.
Thermo Panel IIIe - Features:
- Extreme Performance 'Endura' flap - The best pet door flap ever made. Tired of replacing worn out, leaking flaps? You owe it to yourself to investigate the Endura Flap.
- Patented, exclusive 'User Adjustable Rise' - Lets the user easily adjust the height of the flap above the base of the pet door to fit taller or shorter dogs (see graphic). This greatly increases the flexibility of the pet door for the future.
- 'High Aspect Ratio' design: Much easier to fit your pet. Improves security for medium to large sized pets. Easier to share with a smaller pet.
- User-adjustable magnet strength: Super strong magnets on the Endura Flap (tested to resist wind gusts of 50 m.p.h.) are removable for pet training purposes and are easy to re-install.
- Dog Door Barrier - security slide-in cover locks pets in or out. Easy to use clip lock is better than the old spring-loaded pin locks.
- 'Green' flap material: Safe for the environment.
- Low E, dual-pane, insulated glass: Complements the insulating properties of the 'Endura' flap.
- 'No Tools' Installation. No need to drill holes in your sliding glass door frame.
- 'Spring load' design: Can be installed and removed in seconds.
- Built in 'Anti-Whoops' allows for 3/4" change in adjustment range to accommodate measuring errors.
- This product comes complete with one Draft Stopper. For extra insulation a second draft stopper can be purchased separately.
- Optional adjustable security Charley Bar (additional charge) better secures your sliding glass door. Adjustable from 28" to 48" and in your choice of white or satin color. The Charley Bar installs behind the sliding glass door and locks the slider against the pet door creating a better seal vs. a normal pin lock because it puts pressure on the back of the patio door making it close tighter. (Sliding door must be on the inside track in order for the Charley Bar to work).
- 100% Designed and Manufactured in the USA
When you order a custom height panel you provide us with your track height measurement in the shopping cart section. We will design a panel especially for you with a height adjustment range of 3" that has your measurement approximately in the center of that range.
Custom orders cannot be resold. Therefore, they must be a final sale once built. Note that the insulated glass units for custom height orders take about two weeks for delivery from the tempering plant and that we need about one more week to schedule the assembly after the glass unit arrives.
Hot Tip: People almost always visually over-estimate the width of the flap needed by their dog. To avoid this problem, call the dog through a doorway opened only enough for him to comfortably pass. Then measure the gap. The width of the gap is an appropriate width for the dog door flap.
An America's Pet Store Exclusive! We guarantee the fastest delivery on these products available anywhere, even faster than if purchased directly from the manufacturer! For specific delivery inquires, please contact our customer service department.