The only pet door for sliding glass doors with the award-winning Endura Flap, the only pet door flap tough enough to have a 15-year warranty!
The Endura Flap Quick Panel III Patio Pet Door is almost the same as the Thermo Panel III except has single pane low-e glass instead of dual pane low-e glass. Single pane low-e glass is ideal for temperate climates or where a lighter weight panel is desired. These units also cost less than those that have dual pane glass.
Patio Pacific has incorporated the Endura Flap in all of their pet doors for sliding glass doors, including the Quick Panel III series.
01PPC10S - Quick Panel III Large Dimensions:
Endura Flap Size: 10" Wide x 19" Tall
Rise Adjustment Range: 3" - 5" Rise
- The "rise" is the portion of the pet door that your pet must step over to go through the pet door. We suggest that 'flap height' plus 'rise' should about equal pet shoulder height.
Overall Panel Width: 15 1/4"
Available panel heights:
- *Custom short panel - under 74 inches
- Adjustable 74 3/4" to 77 3/4"
- Adjustable 77 1/4" to 80 1/4"
- *Custom extra tall panel - 81" to 93"
- Adjustable 93 1/4" to 96 1/4"
*NOTE: Custom short or custom extra tall panels require 3-4 weeks for construction before shipping. Custom panels cannot be returned so please measure carefully; defective items may be exchanged.
Quick Panel III Features:
- Extreme Performance Endura flap - The only pet door flap that offers a 15-year warranty, except for damage from chewing. If you are tired of replacing worn out, leaking flaps, you owe it to yourself to check out the Endura Flap.
- Patented, exclusive 'User Adjustable Rise': Lets the user easily adjust the height of the flap above the base of the pet door to fit taller or shorter dogs (see graphic). This greatly increases the flexibility of the pet door for the future.
- 'High Aspect Ratio' design: Much easier to fit your pet. Improves security for medium to large sized pets. Easier to share with a smaller pet.
- User-adjustable magnet strength: Patio Pacific will offer magnet kits, which allow the customer to increase wind resistance or reduce magnet pull for training. Each kit will contain 2 sets of magnets (top and bottom) plus installation clips and instructions.
- 'Green' flap material: Safe for the environment.
- Single-pane, extra heavy glass: The Quick Panel III uses 3/16", a full 50% thicker and much stronger than others. Recommended for areas with mild weather, in other climates choose the Thermo Panel Patio Pet Door.
- 'No Tools' Installation. No need to drill holes in your sliding glass door frame.
- Sturdy Locking Cover - Locks pets in or out. Easy to use clip lock is better than the old spring-loaded pin locks.
- 'Spring load' design: Can be installed and removed in seconds.
- Built in 'Anti-Whoops' allows for 3/4" change in adjustment range to accommodate measuring errors.
- This product comes complete with one Draft Stopper. For extra insulation, many customers prefer using a second Draft Stopper (available for purchase separately).
- Optional adjustable security Charley Bar (additional charge) better secures your sliding glass door. Adjustable from 28" to 48" and in your choice of white or satin color. The Charley Bar installs behind the sliding glass door and locks the slider against the pet door creating a better seal vs. a normal pin lock because it puts pressure on the back of the patio door making it close tighter. (Sliding door must be on the inside track in order for the Charley Bar to work).
- 100% Designed, Manufactured, and Engineered in the USA
When you order a custom height panel you provide us with your track height measurement in the shopping cart section. We will design a panel especially for you with a height adjustment range of 3" that has your measurement approximately in the center of that range.
Custom orders cannot be resold. Therefore, they must be a final sale once built. Note that the insulated glass units for custom height orders take about two weeks for delivery from the tempering plant and that we need about one more week to schedule the assembly after the glass unit arrives.
Hot Tip: People almost always visually over-estimate the width of the flap needed by their dog. To avoid this problem, call the dog through a doorway opened only enough for him to comfortably pass. Then measure the gap. The model number corresponds to the width of the flap opening.
Then measure the height of the dog at the withers (top of the shoulder). Inspect the chart to the right to ensure that your pet is no taller than the maximum height value available for that model. If your pet is taller than the maximum or if you need a shorter rise (for another, smaller pet for example) go up to a larger size.
We strongly recommend that you not exceed the maximum height values for your pet.
An America's Pet Store Exclusive! We guarantee the fastest delivery on these products available anywhere, even faster than if purchased directly from the manufacturer! For specific delivery inquires, please contact our customer service department.