NOTE: This magnetic patio cat door is designed for cats older than 9 months of age; we do not advise fitting magnetic collars to kittens.
The Thermo Panel IIe Magnetic Cat Door for sliding glass doors combines dual-pane, low-e insulated glass with a high-quality magnetic cat door manufactured by CatWalk.
The CatWalk Magnetic Cat Door flap used in the Thermo Panel IIe combines a magnet-operated locking mechanism and a 4-way lock. The CatWalk uses a polycarbonate flap, which is much stronger than the typical Plexiglas flaps found on other magnetic or electronic cat doors for sliding glass doors.
IMPORTANT: This magnetic patio cat door will keep out strays and other unauthorized animals. However, this door does not restrict access to the outdoors unless you manually lock it. In other words, any pet inside your home can go out this door, with or without a collar-key.
Patio Pacific Magnetic Patio Cat Door Dimensions:
- Flap: 6" Wide x 6 3/4" Tall
- Rise: 4 1/2"
- Rise is the height of the bottom of the pet door above the ground. The height that your pet must step over to use the pet door.
- Overall Panel Width: 12"
Patio Pacific Patio Cat Door Features:
- Two magnetic collar keys are included. These magnets are rather strong and not recommended for kittens to use.
- Magnetic Operation allows access for your pet only. Keeps stray cats out.
- Low-e, dual-pane insulated glass
- Spring-load design allows for quick and easy installation
- Built in 'Anti-Whoops' allows for 3/4" change in adjustment range to accommodate measuring errors.
- Available in sizes to fit any sliding glass door (min track width 1"):
- Standard ranges include 74 3/4" to 77 3/4"
- Standard ranges include 77 1/4" to 80 1/4"
- Standard 'Oversize' is 93 1/4" to 96 1/4"
- Custom height ranges include:
- Doors under 74 1/4" in height (especially for sideways sliding windows)
- Custom oversize 80 1/4"-93"
- Included pin lock securely fastens sliding glass door locked against the patio panel
- Optional adjustable security Charley Bar (additional charge) better secures your sliding glass door. Adjustable from 28" to 48" and in your choice of white or satin color. The Charley Bar installs behind the sliding glass door and locks the slider against the pet door creating a better seal vs. a normal pin lock because it puts pressure on the back of the patio door making it close tighter. (Sliding door must be on the inside track in order for the Charley Bar to work).
- Cat door four way locking system allows for flexibility with pet's movements:
- In only position will allow your cat entry but prevent the cat from leaving
- Out only position will allow your pet to leave the house but prevent re-entry
- Locked position will prevent your pet from both entry and exit
- The In and Out position will allow both entry and exit
- Draft Stopper stops air leaks between the stationary and sliding panels
- No tools installation. Temporary installation doesn't require drilling holes
When you order a custom height panel you provide us with your track height measurement in the shopping cart section. We will design a panel especially for you with a height adjustment range of 3" that has your measurement approximately in the center of that range.
Custom orders cannot be resold. Therefore, they must be a final sale once built. Note that the insulated glass units for custom height orders take about two weeks for delivery from the tempering plant and that we need about one more week to schedule the assembly after the glass unit arrives.
An America's Pet Store Exclusive! We guarantee the fastest delivery on these products available anywhere, even faster than if purchased directly from the manufacturer! For specific delivery inquires, please contact our customer service department.