Endura Flap Kennel Doors (1 pair) - Medium
No other commercial-grade dog doors can come close to the quality and durability of Endura Flap Kennel Doors.
Endura Flap Kennel Door Dimensions:
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 11 1/2" x 20"
- Flap: 8" Wide x 15" Tall
- Rough Cut Out: 9 3/16" x 18 3/16" (warning: do not cut the hole until you have the door!)
Endura Flap Kennel Door Features:
- 3-Year Flap Warranty for Commercial Kennel Use: (except for chewing damage) Most other flexible flaps have a design flaw; they are attached to the dog door frame with screws. This approach ensures that over time the flap will tear, crack or fail where the screws are attached.
The Endura Flap is not screwed to the frame; instead it swings freely on a stainless steel rod supported by bushings. This approach virtually eliminates wear caused by flexing and that's how Patio Pacific can offer a 15-year warranty on the Endura Flap (except for chewing damage). No other dog kennel door flap on the market offers such a long warranty.
- 3+ Million Cycles: Endura Flap Kennel Doors have been tested and proven to withstand more than 3 million uses.
- Superior Seal: Endura Flap Kennel Doors have been put to the test in extreme temperatures from below zero to 130 degrees (Fahrenheit) without the flap losing its airtight seal and wind resistance.
- Excellent Insulation: Endura Flaps on these kennel doors have insulation qualities that are comparable to dual-pane glass.
- Eco-Friendly: The Endura Flap is made from a polyolefin-based polymer which is recyclable (similar to containers made for food storage). Most other flexible vinyl flaps are made from PVC which is hazardous during manufacturing and toxic to landfills.
Every year dogs are injured by rigid kennel door flaps. This typically happens when the dog is partway out the dog kennel door, gets startled by something and jerks back suddenly. The pinching effect of a rigid flap in that case can be terrifying and cause the pet to pull back even harder.
The Endura Flap Kennel Door is the only dog kennel door on the market with a flexible, safe flap.
Some additional notes: