Pet Corp Door Mount Dog Doors feature the rugged durability of an aluminum construction while providing safety and security you expect from a Pet-Corp Door Mount Dog Door.
NOTE: Available in white only
Pet Corp Dog Door - Medium Door Mount Dimensions:
- Flap Size: 8 3/4" x 11 1/2"
- Overall Dimensions: 12" x 16 1/2"
- Cutout Dimensions: 9 1/2" x 13 3/4"
- Fits doors from 1 3/8" to 2" thick
- Recommended for dogs with a shoulder height up to 16" (when standing on all fours)
Pet-Corp Door Mounted Pet Door Features:
- Flexible flap:
- Made of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) resin and will not puncture, tear, or change shape in extreme low or high temperatures.
- Flaps seal against the aluminum frame with a silicone coated brush weather seal held in place by powerful magnets
- Feature a dark tint to prevent sun damage and increase insulation and security.
- Choose a single flap model (flap is on the outside of the frame) or a double flap model (additional charge) that creates an air pocket between the flaps and doubles the protection against drafts and wind blowing the flap open.
- Heavy Duty, Rugged Aluminum Frame:
- Pet-Corp dog doors are designed to be rugged and stylish with a beveled frame unlike other metal framed doors that have a flat metal frame.
- The Pet-Corp dog door will look great in any room of the house. Available in White.
- Self-Framing Door Liner and Simple Installation:
- Doors come with a slip joint tunnel that sections as part of the door, making for a simple slip joint installation. Once the hole in your door cut out, the inside frame and outside frame just slide into each other. No cutting or constructing of tunnels is required. Completely frames in the hole made in your door. Fits doors 1 3/8" to 2" thick.
- Security Panel:
- Pet-Corp dog door's security panel is made of a composite panel composed of a CLASS 1 (BS476) thermoplastic - polyethylene core, sandwiched between two aluminum alloy sheets through a continuous heat & pressure process with the problem-free lamination adhesive foil.
- It is an extremely rigid, almost unbreakable panel mainly used for the cladding of buildings.
- Security panel is white and feature two locking mechanisms.
- A great 3 Year warranty against any manufacturer's defects