Pet Corp Dog Doors for doors are constructed with a rugged aluminum frame and offer a 3-Year Warranty covering any manufacturer defects. The Warranty also covers the pet door flap. For added energy-efficiency all models offer a dual flap option for an addtional charge.
NOTE: Available in white only
Pet Corp Dog Door - Small Door-Mount Dimensions:
- Flap Size: 6 5/8" x 9 7/16"
- Overall Dimensions: 10" x 13 1/2"
- Cutout Dimensions: 7 5/16" x 10 7/8"
- Fits doors from 1 3/8" to 2" thick
- Recommended for dogs with a shoulder height up to 12" (when standing on all fours)
Pet Corp Dog Door - Small Door-Mount Features:
- Flexible flap
- You've heard of vinyl flaps that fail on pet doors. Pet Corp dog door flaps are made of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) resin and will not puncture, tear, or change shape in extreme low or high temperatures.
- Flaps feature a silicone coated brush weather seal and are held in place against the aluminum frame with powerful magnets
- Feature a dark tint to prevent sun damage and increase insulation and security.
- Choose a single flap model (flap is on the outside of the frame) or a double flap model (for an additional charge) for increased protection against drafts.
- Heavy Duty, Rugged Aluminum Frame
- Pet-Corp dog doors are also stylish with an attractive beveled aluminum frame.
- Self-Framing Pet Door is simple to install
- Once the hole in your door is cut out, the inside frame and outside frame just slide into each other. No cutting or constructing of tunnels is required. Completely frames in the hole made in your door.
- Security Panel
- Pet-Corp dog door security panels are composed of a CLASS 1 (BS476) thermoplastic polyethylene core which is sandwiched between two aluminum alloy sheets. The result is an extremely rigid, nearly indestructible security panel with two locking mechanisms.
- 3-Year Warranty covers any failure due to manufacturer defect