This PetSafe Wireless Fence Collar is suitable as a replacement collar or as an extra collar for your PetSafe Instant Fence system. We offer the best price online with free ground shipping - guaranteed!
NOTE: Tired of replacing collar batteries? PetSafe's new Stay N Play rechargeable collar WILL work with your PetSafe Instant Fence (PIF-300). Check it out!
The PIF-275-19 PetSafe Wireless Fence Replacement Collar (formally PIF-200M) is compatible only with the PetSafe Instant Wireless Fence containment system (PIF-300). You can contain an unlimited number of dogs with the purchase of extra PetSafe wireless collars.
This PetSafe wireless fence replacement collar weighs 2.5 ounces. The collar receiver measures 2" Wide x 1" Tall x 1" Deep and fits neck sizes from 6" to 28". It is safe and effective for pets over 8 lbs.
PetSafe Instant Fence Collar PIF-275-19 Features:
- For use ONLY with the PetSafe Instant Wireless
Fence containment system. If you are looking for a collar for your PetSafe In-Ground Fence please see PetSafe Stubborn Dog Collar Receiver PRF-275-19
- Five adjustable levels of correction plus a tone only mode
- Screw off cap covering correction level button
- Low battery indicator lets you know when to change the battery
- Completely wireless system
- Signal field is spherical in nature giving a circular boundary
- Designed not to correct during a power outage
- Concave interior wall (side facing throat)
- Curved washers
- 25-second safety timeout
- One-year warranty
PetSafe PIF-275-19 Extra Wireless Fence Receiver Contents:
- Receiver with adjustable collar
- Operating Guide
- PetSafe RFA-67 Battery
- Test Light Tool
PetSafe 275 dog collar safety features include:
- Protection against false signals. Only the PetSafe transmitter can activate the receiver on your dog's PetSafe collar. Televisions, cordless phones, garage door openers, etc. can activate other brands' receivers. PetSafe uses filters and coded signals to prevent this. Don't trust your pet's safety to anything but a PetSafe Containment System.
- Receiver Fail-Safe. If your pet gets trapped in the correction zone, the receiver will shut down after 20 seconds to prevent over correction.
Optional: Is your dog rough on collars? Over time some dogs can make their collars really grungy. If that sounds like your dog you can purchase a replacement collar strap now so you'll have it on hand when you are ready for it. See options below.