The PetSafe Wireless Instant Fence is affordable, effective and easy to set up.
With the wireless PetSafe Instant Fence there are no wires to bury. Just plug the transmitter into an electrical outlet close to the area where you want to contain your pet. The transmitter communicates to your dog's battery operated* Receiver Collar and helps keep him in the area you've designated.
*NOTE: If you prefer a rechargeable collar so you don't have to deal with replacing batteries see the new PetSafe Stay N Play wireless fence system.
An unlimited number of pets can be contained with the system with the purchase of extra PetSafe wireless collars.
The PetSafe Wireless Fence is completely portable, so you can take it -- and your pet -- wherever you go by adding any U.S. standard AC to DC Power Inverter which allows you to plug the system into your car, boat or RV. So your pet is safe, and your mind is at ease.
PetSafe Wirelss Fence Features:
- Covers an adjustable circular area up to 1/2 acre (180 feet in diameter). Increase the coverage area with the purchase of an extra PetSafe Instant Fence transmitter.
- Completely wireless and portable
- 5 adjustable levels of safe static correction, plus a tone only mode training option
- Low battery indicator
- Waterproof, durable Receiver Collar
- Includes "run through protection". Your pet will be reminded to return to the pet area for up to 30 seconds.
- Safety Time Out feature - Receiver Collar will stop correcting and beeping after 30 seconds until it is returned to the Pet Area.
- Works with multiple dogs with the purchase of additional Receiver Collars
- Economical alternative to traditional outdoor fencing
- Easy set up and training
- For use on pets weighing at least 8 lbs
- Not recommended for aggressive pets
- Lifetime limited warranty
How it Works:
The PetSafe Wireless Pet Containment System has been proven safe, comfortable, and effective for all pets over 8 lbs. The system works by transmitting a radio signal up to 90 feet in all directions. You temporarily define the Pet Area with Boundary Flags for a visual aid in training your pet. Your pet wears a Receiver Collar with Contact Points that touch his neck, and, once trained, is allowed to roam freely in the Pet Area. When your pet reaches the Boundary Zone, the Receiver Collar gives a warning beep before delivering a safe Static Correction through the Contact Points to get his attention until he returns to the Pet Area.
- Power Adapter
- 50 Boundary Flags
- Wireless Fence Receiver Collar (fits necks from 6" to 28")
- Short Contact Points
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light
- PetSafe RFA-67 Battery
- Operating and Training Guide
- Warranty Card
Attention: For comfort, safety and effectiveness of product, please ensure the following:
- During the first 2 days of training, do not use the training device on your pet without direct supervision.
- Check the fit to prevent excessive pressure by being able to insert one finger between a contact point and your pet's skin.
- Your pet must be carefully examined daily for any signs of a rash or sore.
- If a rash or sore is observed, discontinue the use of the collar for a few days.
- If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
- Your pet's neck area and the contact points must be washed weekly with a washcloth and mild hand soap, then rinsed thoroughly.