The small PetSafe PASSport Pet Door uses advanced radio-frequency technology to recognize your pets giving them the freedom to come and go while giving you peace of mind.
Only pets wearing the Passport Key can pass through the Passport Pet Door. The Passport Door reads and recognizes the Passport Key allowing only the pets with programmed IDs to enter and exit the home keeping out other animals
Small PetSafe Passport Electronic Pet Door Specifications:
- Flap Opening: 7 1/8" x 8 1/4"
- Cut Out Opening: 10 11/16" x 12 1/8"
- Frame Size: 11 3/4" Width x 15" Height
- Fits standard interior doors from 1" to 2" thick
- For pets weighing under 25 lbs.
PetSafe Passport Pet Access Smart System Features:
PPA00-13795 Passport Pet Door System Includes:
- Interior Frame with Flap
- Exterior Frame
- One Passport Key and 2 Key Rings
- USB Cable
- 3-V Lithium Battery (CR2032) for Door Clock
- Power Adapter
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation and Operating Guide
IMPORTANT: Due to possible radio frequency interference, it is recommended that household appliances and common
electronic products be placed at least two feet (61 cm) away from the location of the Passport pet door.