PetSafe - PPA11-10709
PetSafe SmartDoor electronic dog doors allow you to control the coming and going of up to five pets.
The PetSafe Electronic Smart Door allows you to control exit and entry of pets wearing a PetSafe SmartKey using radio-frequency technology.
When the Pet Safe SmartDoor is set to automatic dog door mode, only pets wearing the SmartKey can pass through the electronic Smart Door in either direction. The SmartDoor detects the SmartKey worn on your dog's collar and unlocks automatically. After your pet passes through the SmartDoor, the electric dog door will relock automatically. Without the SmartKey, no other animals can pass through.
Looking for electronic dog doors for walls? This model can be installed in a wall with the optional PetSafe Wall Kit for large SmartDoors, purchased separately.
PetSafe Electronic SmartDoor Dimensions:
- Flap Opening: 15 3/4" tall; flap width tapers from top to bottom. It is 13 1/16" wide at the top; 11" wide at the center; and 9" wide at the bottom.
- Cut Out Opening: 15 3/8" x 22 7/8"
- Outer Frame Size: 16 1/8" Wide x 3 3/16" x 23 5/8" Height
- For pets weighing 7 lbs and up to 100 lbs
Large Electronic Smart Door Features:
PetSafe Electronic SmartDoor Controls
This pet door will not operate properly if installed in a metal door.
PetSafe Smart Door Pet Door System Includes:
- Interior Frame with Flap
- Exterior Frame
- One SmartKey and Battery (PetSafe RFA-67)
- Mounting Screws and Key Ring
- Cutting Template
- Operating Guide
PetSafe Electronic Door Consumer Reviews:
- 10 out of 10 said that it is unique and innovative. Better than the traditional pet door.
- 9 out of 10 said that it met/exceeded expectations, aesthetically pleasing, and is a good price value.
- "Excellent product, very easy to install, works great and very easy to clean." Terri F.
- "It is awesome! I like how it seals shut and keeps out the wind and cold air." Tamara G.
- "This is wonderful. I don’t have to worry about the squirrels stealing the dog's food anymore because they can't get in." Amanda R.
IMPORTANT: Due to possible radio frequency interference, it is recommended that household appliances and common
electronic products be placed at least two feet (61 cm) away from the location of the SmartDoor pet door.