PetSafe - PPA11-10711
Give your pet a key to the house with the PetSafe SmartDoor Electronic Pet Door
The PetSafe Electronic Smart Door uses radio-frequency technology to recognize your pet or pets. Only pets wearing the SmartKey can pass through the SmartDoor in either direction. The Smart Door detects the SmartKey signal and triggers the battery-powered flap to automatically unlock. After your pet passes through the Smart Door, the electronic dog door will re-lock automatically. Without the SmartKey, no other animals can pass through.
Are you looking for electronic dog doors for walls? This SmartDoor model can be installed through a wall with an optional PetSafe Wall Kit for small SmartDoors, purchased separately.
Small PetSafe SmartDoor Electronic Pet Door Dimensions:
- Flap Opening: 7 15/16" tall; flap width tapers from top to bottom. It is 6 5/8" wide at the top; approx. 5 3/4" wide at the center; and 5" wide at the bottom.
- Cut Out Opening: 8 3/8" x 14 15/16"
- Outer Frame Size: 9" Width x 15 5/8" Height
- Fits standard doors (except metal doors) from 1 1/2" to 2" thick
- For pets weighing 4-15 lbs.
PetSafe Electronic Smart Door Features:
- Fits standard doors (paneled, wood and PVC doors) from 1 1/2" to 2" thick. NOTE: NOT FOR METAL DOORS. This pet door will not operate properly if installed through a metal door.
- Plexiglas flap with locks in both directions
- Unlocks as your pet nears; re-locks automatically after your pet enters or exits
- Keeps unwanted animals out
- 3 Easy to set entry modes: Locked, Unlocked, and Automatic Access
- System can identify up to 5 pets with the purchase of additional SmartKeys (one SmartKey included)
- Energy efficient, weather resistant seal and insulated flap
- Sensing range adjustable up to 3 feet. Circuit board radio receiver keeps the active area (region in which the SmartKey is successfully recognized by the SmartDoor) from varying - even under damp high humidity conditions. The distance from the SmartDoor at which the flap is unlocked is consistent from day to day.
- Strong magnets for flap centering prevents wind and drafts from causing the SmartDoor flap to potentially jam as it locks.
- Sensitivity adjustment knob allows you to tell in relative terms where you have the sensitivity set (minimum, maximum, etc).
- Sensitivity Test Mode allows you to very easily adjust the SmartDoor sensitivity. As you move the SmartKey in and out of the active area, you can tell immediately where the SmartKey will be recognized and where it will not.
- Can be installed in door or walls (with the purchase of the pet SmartDoor Wall Kit sold separately)
- Operates on 4 D-cell batteries (not included) with battery life indicators
- SmartKey operates on a PetSafe RFA-67 battery (included)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Controls of PetSafe Electronic SmartDoor Pet Door
Smart Door Pet Door System Includes:
- Interior Frame with Flap
- Exterior Frame
- One SmartKey and Battery (PetSafe RFA-67)
- Mounting Screws and Key Ring
- Cutting Template
- Operating Guide
- 10 out of 10 said that it is unique and innovative. Better than the traditional pet door.
- 9 out of 10 said that it met/exceeded expectations, aesthetically pleasing, and is a good price value.
- "Excellent product, very easy to install, works great and very easy to clean." Terri F.
- "It is awesome! I like how it seals shut and keeps out the wind and cold air." Tamara G.
- "This is wonderful. I don’t have to worry about the squirrels stealing the dog's food anymore because they can't get in." Amanda R.
IMPORTANT: Due to possible radio frequency interference, it is recommended that household appliances and common
electronic products be placed at least two feet (61 cm) away from the location of the SmartDoor pet door.