If you've ever wondered how to keep pets out of flowerbeds and other areas of your yard, wonder no more.
This PetSafe outdoor pet barrier offers you a quick and easy wireless option that protects an area up to 16 feet in diameter. If you need a larger barrier you can expand the system with the purchase of Pawz Away Extra Outdoor Pet Barriers.
The Pawz Away Outdoor Pet Barrier is disguised as a rock that blends seamlessly into your landscape. In conjunction with the included shock collar it teaches dogs and cats to avoid areas in your landscape using static correction.
NOTE: This product is for outdoor use only. If you need an indoor barrier for your dog or cat see the PetSafe Indoor Pet Fence.
How the PetSafe Pawz Away Outdoor Barrier works:
The waterproof "rock" barrier transmitter sends a circular radio signal to your pet's receiver collar. When your pet enters the barrier area, he'll first hear audible tones from the receiver collar followed by a safe, progressive static correction. Your pet will quickly learn to stay away from areas that are off limits.
If a circular barrier won't work for you and you need to create a custom shaped barrier, you may do so using up to 150 feet of boundary wire (sold separately).
- Electronic signal creates "off -limit" areas for your pet
- Quick and easy wireless option protects area up to 16 feet in diameter
- If you want to you can create a custom shaped barrier but you would have to use wire to do so (up to a max of 150 feet of boundary wire).
- Disguised as a rock
- Lightweight Receiver Collar with Progressive Static Correction
- Adjustable collar fits pets 5 lbs. or more with neck sizes 6" to 28"
- To create a larger barrier just add any number of Pawz Away Extra Outdoor Pet Barriers (sold separately).
- If you have multiple pets you can purchase as many Pawz Away Extra Receiver Collars (sold separately) as needed to fit your needs.
- One-Year Non-Transferable Warranty
- Waterproof Barrier Transmitter (4 Alkaline
D batteries required, not included)
- Waterproof Receiver Collar with two
3-volt lithium batteries
- Operating and Training Guide
- Test Light Tool