ATTENTION CAT OWNERS: The manufacturer recommends this product for BOTH cats and dogs...however our customers with cats have much better luck with the PetSafe Indoor Radio Fence for Cats & Dogs that allows you to choose a shock collar made especially for cats.
The PetSafe ZND-1200 Indoor Pet Barrier comes standard with a battery operated shock collar and one battery operated Barrier Zone.
The barrier zone is adjustable to create barriers from 2-12 feet in diameter. Instantly prevent your cat or dog from getting into the trash or other off-limits areas in your home. Unlike other indoor pet fence systems this one is battery-powered and so it is completely wireless.
Just create a Pawz Away Zone near anything you want your pets to avoid such as the trash, kitchen counters, or your livingroom furniture. The system comes with one Zone; extra ZND-1000 Zones can be purchased separately. You can add an unlimited number of pets to this system with the purchase of extra Pawz Away receiver collars.
ZND-1200 PetSafe Pawz Away Indoor Pet Barrier - Features:
- This system is intended for use only on healthy cats and dogs that are at least 6 months old and weigh at least 5 pounds.
- Lightweight, waterproof receiver
- Battery operated (wireless and cordless)
- Fits easily in small spaces
- Adjustable Barrier Zone range from 2-12 feet in diameter
- Progressive static correction
- Adjustable collar will fit pets weighing neck sizes of 6" to 28"
- Receiver collar includes 2 replaceable 3-volt lithium batteries (RFA-35-11)
- Transmitter uses 3 standard AA batteries (not included)
- Additional zones may be purchased separately - see ZND-1000 Extra Zones
- System can work with multiple pets with the purchase of additional Receiver Collars - see RFA-377.
- One year warranty
When the dog comes within the set "zone" the collar will admit a warning beep. If the dog comes closer, the collar will admit a small, safe electric shock. If the dog continues to get closer to the set zone the level of stimulation will increase until the dog realizes the area is out-of-bounds.
- One Barrier "Zone" Transmitter
- One Receiver Collar with two 3-volt lithium batteries
- Operating and Training Guide
- Test Light Tool
- Four Barrier "Zone" Transmitter Grip Pads
Optional: Add an outdoor fence that works with the same collar! The PetSafe Pawz Away "The Rock" Outdoor Barrier can expand your indoor barrier to include an outdoor wireless barrier or fence.