Even larger dogs need help getting to new heights safely. The stylish low impact PetStairz enable your furniture friendly pets to navigate sofas and beds with ease. By having your dogs use PetStairz, you will help to prevent back and neck injuries that can occur when pets jump to and from high places allowing for joint longevity. They also help to reduce stress on their bones and give you peace of mind.
- 20" Depth x 22" Width x 16" Height
- Each step is approximately 8" high and 10" deep.
- Low impact foam pet steps for big dogs with cream color Sherpa cover that provides good traction. Cover is removable and washable.
- Made of high-density polyurethane foam, which is flexible and portable.
- Can be utilized by larger sized dog and cat breeds
- Beneficial to all pets with joint problems, aging issues, hip dysplasia, and arthritis.
- Each step is individually fabricated and bonded which helps to achieve maximum support for pet weight distribution.
- Skid resistant permanent adhesive back strips are included and are only recommended for smooth surface application and can be applied to underside of stair. Once strips are applied, they are permanent and cannot be removed.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- When used properly PetStairz are an invaluable tool for health and safety training.
- Not recommended for obese pets or pets exceeding 50 lbs.
- Please measure your placement area carefully. Many returns are attributed to not taking the time to understand the amount of space needed for a set of dog stairs. It is recommended you measure the placement area carefully before purchase.
- Caution: Not recommended for puppies or kittens that chew or aggressive dogs and cats.
- PetStairz products can be shipped to California. Many other brands of foam pet stairs and dog ramps are prohibited due to non-conformance with California Technical Bulletin #117 for being fire retardant.