Even larger dogs need pet steps to reach their favorite couch, bed or chair. The stylish low impact foam Pet Stairz enable your furniture friendly pets to navigate sofas and beds with ease. PetStairz can help prevent back and neck stress that can occur when pets jump to and from high places allowing for joint longevity.
- 30" Deep x 20" Wide x 24" High
- Each step is approximately 8" in high and 10" deep.
- Low impact foam doggie stairs with a cream color Sherpa cover that is attractive, cozy and also good for traction
- Made of high-density polyurethane foam, which is flexible and portable.
- Sherpa cover is removable and washable.
- Can be utilized by larger sized dog and cat breeds
- Beneficial to all pets with joint problems, aging issues, hip dysplasia, and arthritis.
- Each step is individually fabricated and bonded which helps to achieve maximum support for pet weight distribution.
- Skid resistant permanent adhesive back strips are included and are only recommended for smooth surface application and can be applied to underside of stair. Once strips are applied, they are permanent and cannot be removed.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- When used properly PetStairz are promote the health and safety of pets.
- Not recommended for obese pets or pets exceeding 70 lbs.
- Please measure your placement area accurately. Many returns are attributed to not taking the time to determine the amount of space needed for a set of dog stairs. It is recommended you measure the placement area carefully.
- Caution: Not recommended for puppies or kittens that chew or aggressive dogs and cats.
- PetStairz are engineered to holds pets safely and securely under normal use for many years of service.
- Pet Stairz foam pet steps can be shipped to California. Many other brands of foam-based pet stairs/ramps are prohibited due to non-conformance with California Technical Bulletin #117 for being fire retardant.