These stylish, low-impact PetStairz enable your furniture friendly pets to navigate sofas and beds with ease. By having your dogs and cats use pet stairs, you will help to prevent back and neck injuries that can occur when pets jump to and from high places allowing for joint longevity. They also help to reduce stress on their bones and give you peace of mind.
PetStairz 4 Step - Dimensions:
- 24" Depth x 16" Width x 18" Height
- Each step is approximately 4.5" high
- Low impact foam doggie steps with cream colored Sherpa cover for comfort and traction. Cover is removable and washable.
- Made of high-density polyurethane foam, which is flexible and portable.
- Suitable for small and medium sized dogs and cats. NOT RECOMMENDED for obese pets or pets exceeding 30 lbs.
- Beneficial to all pets with joint problems, aging issues, hip dysplasia, and arthritis.
- Each step is individually fabricated and bonded which helps to achieve maximum support for pet weight distribution.
- Skid resistant permanent adhesive back strips are included and are only recommended for smooth surface application and can be applied to underside of stair. Once strips are applied, they are permanent and cannot be removed.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- MEASURE YOUR PLACEMENT AREA ACCURATELY. Many returns are attributed to not taking the time to understand the amount of space needed for the product. It is recommended that you measure the placement area carefully.
- Caution: Not recommended for puppies or kittens that chew or aggressive dogs and cats.
- PetStairz are engineered to hold pets safely and securely under normal use for many years of service.
- Pet Stairz products can be shipped to California. Many other brands of foam-based pet stairs/ramps are prohibited due to non-conformance with California Technical Bulletin #117 for being fire retardant.