Large Bite Guard KennelPlex Security Door
The Bite Guard KennelPlex Pet Doors are professionally engineered and manufactured from quality materials to be the very best: quiet, energy efficient, completely secure, long lasting and most importantly safe and easy for pets to use.
panel swings from the top and opens with a gentle push and closes automatically without banging. The door can be locked shut
We spoke to commercial kennel owners and asked them what they want in a pet door. They said they want a chewproof door that is safe, quiet, easy to clean, and with a weatherseal that a dog cannot tear out. These doors meet and exceed those requirements; however, we could not find a chew proof weatherseal. To address that concern, we have closed the gap between the flaps and the frame so if a dog tears out the weatherseal there is less air loss, and the weatherseal is replaceable. These dog doors are perfect for commercial kennels where you do not know if your guest is a chewer.
Large Bite Guard KennelPlex Dimensions:
- Opening: 13 1/4" Width x 16" Height
- Cut Hole: 14 1/4" Width x 19" Height
- Overall: 16 3/8" x 20 3/8" Height
- KennelPlex Frames up to 1 3/4" thick door or kennel wall
- Bite-Guard (Large) fits between studs 16" D.C.
- For dogs up to 125 lbs such as German Shepherds, Labradors, Collies, Setters, Dobermans, Dalmatians, Boxers, Pointers, & Golden Retrievers
Bite Guard KennelPlex Features:
- Bite guard trim all around panel
- 3/8" acrylic panel that swings from the top
- Designed for commercial kennels but great if you have a destructive chewing dog.
- Includes pet door, exterior frame, key lock, hardware and miscellaneous supplies. It does not include a steel security plate.
- Satin Finish, scratch resistant looks good for years.
- Hardware is aluminum or stainless steel for long life. Hoses off to clean.
- Safe and Easy to Use: See-thru Plexiglas panel opens smoothly both ways with a gentle push. Won't catch dog's paws like some other brands.
- Two-Way Self-Closing: Panel closes automatically when pet has gone through. Mechanism concealed within the main frame. Door doesn't need magnets to come back to center.
- Close Quietly: Won't disturb you, or frighten pets.
- Energy Efficient: The panel is molded to form a "Thermopane" effect for excellent insulation, and edged with snug fitting, high density, and nylon pile weatherseal to provide superior draft proofing. Ideal for extreme climates. Tight gap between swinging panel and frame. If weatherseal is chewed out, air loss is still low.
- Versatile: Panel needs only light pressure to open, so large and small pets can use the same door.
- Secure: Door has a key lock.
- See-Thru Panels: Rigid high impact, shatter-resistant Plexiglas panel.
- Heavy-Duty Frames: Anodized aluminum won't rust, crack or warp. Available only in Satin Aluminum (Silver) finish.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. to ensure reliable delivery, and replacement parts service.
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty: Panel or panels will be replaced free of charge if destroyed by chewing within 5 years of purchase. Warranty does not cover weatherseal or local labor.
Pet Door with Key Lock
Exterior Frame: The exterior frame is for trimming out the
door if it is going to be mounted in a house door that is 1
3/4" thick. The trim pieces are not usually needed if the pet door is going to be mounted
in a wall because most people frame out the holes with the same material the walls are made from.
This pet door will fit into a cut hole for the standard Plexidor Large door. These are great replacement/upgrade units for kennels who are currently using the standard Plexidor large pet doors.
Wall Mount Kits: If you plan on mounting your KennelPlex
Pet Door within a wall, refer to our Large Bite
Guard KennelPlex Pet Door Wall Mount version,
which includes a wall tunnel and hardware needed for wall mounts. The wall
kits are all aluminum with stainless steel hardware. The outside cut hole is
GUARANTEE: We think you will agree that Bite-Guard KennelPlex Pet Doors are the best-looking, best-engineered, and best value for the money you have ever seen in a pet door. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, just return it within 45 days undamaged, and we will promptly refund the purchase price in full. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Order a KennelPlex today and say goodbye to...
- Noisy kennel doors
- Scratched Doors
- Replacing chewed flaps
Note: Good kennel design / layout is essential to prevent difficulties for the kennel owner. Specifically, the layout must take into consideration airflow. In the north, you do not want blow through. Therefore, all of the pet doors should be on one side of the kennel building. In the south, you may want blow through or a cross breeze to keep your kennel cool. Blow through is an important issue in a kennel. Decide if you do or do not want a cross breeze before you build a kennel.
What Plexidor purchasers say about the Plexidor Security Pet Door:
"It's the most wonderful door in the world. My Labrador loves it!" Mr. C.H., Texas
"My heartfelt thanks and appreciation for your service and a truly great product. The dogs love it. Your Plexidor is the best." Mrs. J.S., New York
"I was very impressed with the quality of construction and ease of operation of your door." Mr. M.K., Ohio
"The door is excellent and withstands constant use by very vigorous German Shepherds." Mrs. M.M., New Mexico