Agility trainers all say the same thing. Because the weaves are the hardest for your dog to master, it is essential to have a set at home! And if you get a set that can be used both outside and inside, all the better!
Here is a set that is lightweight, portable, and also very versatile. The poles can be used fixed (straight up and down) or adjustable (slanted), similar to what is called the "weave-a-matic" method.
The poles are 36" tall and evenly spaced apart at a standard distance of 24" (same distance used for all size dogs). Comes with free decorative tape for the poles, and easy assembly instructions. Each set comes with a free connector kit to connect two sets together and make a 12-pole set.
Optional: Add-on Wire Guides can help with training beginner dogs. They clip onto the poles to provide a pathway for your dog to weave. As your dog progresses, simply slide the wires higher out of your dog's line of sight, and eventually you can remove them.
- Easy to assemble
- Lightweight and portable
- Crafted of durable high-quality plastic tubing for safety
- 6 poles included
- Assembly guide included
- This is not a toy and not intended for use by children.
- To be assembled by an adult only
- Inspect this product before each use.
- Discontinue using the equipment if not found to be in good condition.
- Equipment should be stored when not in use.