This insulated cedar dog house comes standard with a vinyl door flap. Heating options for an additional charge include the Hound Heater Dog House Furnace or a Dog House Floor Heater.
This premium dog house is constructed with cedar which is naturally resistant to decay and repels fleas and other insects. It is the perfect insulated dog house for your pet to call home.
- 28" Length x 35" Width x 35" Height
- Door: 10" Width x 15" Height
- Optional Porch/Deck: 28" x 20"
- Cedar wood is naturally rot and insect resistant
- State of the art dimensional 2X2 dado framing technology for all wall panels for exceptional strength and rigidity
- Offset door provides protection from the elements
- Cedar screw plugs are included to cover assembly hardware
- Solid tongue and groove cedar floor and outer wall boards with no gaps for protection from the elements
- All terrain plastic adjustable feet for a true level home for your pet
- Lightweight and removable roof for easy cleaning
- All houses are fully stained and water sealed for all weather wear protection
- Cedar raised floor panel provides airflow under the dog house
- All models come with Forest Green, oil stained and water sealed cedar roof
- A true ventilated roof ridge cap on top of the roof provides air circulation by negative pressure to assure your pets get proper amounts of circulating air
- Galvanized nails and screws are used to assure the strength and integrity of the products
- Upgraded Insulation package utilizing state of the art radiant reflective barriers to reduce heat transfer by up to 97% into your pets home during the summer and to retain up to 93% of your pets radiant body heat during the winter
- Split vinyl door for easy entrance by your pet into the dog house is included
- Optional name plate (sold separately)
- Optional orthopedic mat filled with 100% Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam, the best orthopedic foam you can buy(sold separately)
- Optional Porch/Deck feature (sold separately) to provide your pet additional space and added protection from the elements
- Typically assembles in less than 25 minutes
- 1-year warranty on workmanship and material
- Beautiful addition to any back yard.
- Requires very little maintenance. A cedar dog house will naturally turn gray if left untreated and nothing further is needed. However if you like the rich tones of cedar when you receive it we recommend sealing the house with Thompson's Water Sealer annually.