The Smart Ramp by Mr. Herzher's is a telescoping pet ramp which makes it easy to store and it is designed for large, heavy dogs. It is super strong and sturdy, yet lightweight, versatile and easy to use - easy on you and easy on your dog.
Large dogs feel confident on a Smart Ramp because it provides secure footing with an OSHA-approved walking-surface material and a superior, rigid frame made just like a tough fiberglass ladder. There is no slipping, sliding, bounce or sway when large dogs use the Smart Ramp.
The Smart Ramp is thoughtfully designed to protect your hands and their paws from getting pinched, and to protect automotive finishes from scrapes.
Smart Ramp Telescoping Pet Ramp - Specifications:
- Overall Width: 17.2" wide; Walking Surface Width: 15"
- Length: Telescopes from 42" to 70"
- Side Rails: 5.1" high in a contrasting color which is helpful for dogs with poor eyesight
- Lightweight: 16 pounds
- Capacity: Supports up to 300 pounds
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Smart Ramp Pet Ramp - Features:
Shur-Foot tread material is an ideal gripping surface when wet or dry. It is the same material OSHA requires for indoor/outdoor pedestrian safety.
Rigid-Rail frame provides solid support similar to today's tough
- Non-slip feet at both ends keep ramp in place.
- Smooth edges and rounded corners protect pets, people, and automotive surfaces.
- Pinch-free grip areas for your safety whether collapsed or extended.
- No assembly required.