The Solvit CareLift™ Lifting Harness features a unique design that lifts the hips and the abdomen with the integrated belly band to distribute weight more evenly and reduce stress on your dog. This full body lifting harness system (when front and rear sections are used together) can be comfortably worn full-time to make it easy to assist your pet when it's needed!
It's a convenient and safe lifting harness to assist your dog up stairs, into vehicles, onto furniture or just out for a walk. It will also help improve mobility for older dogs or those recuperating from a surgery.
Front & Rear CareLift Lifting Harness Specifications:
Recommended Pet Chest Size
Recommended Pet Waist Size
Recommended Pet Weight
||26" - 40"
||22" - 34"
||35 - 70 lbs
||34" - 48"
||27" - 37"
||70 - 130 lbs
CareLift Full Body Lifting Harness Features:
- Breathable, comfortable mesh liner
- Unique design reduces stress by lifting hips and abdomen together
- Rubberized lifting handle and adjustable lifting leash
- Two legs straps feature a swiveling connector that can be placed in different positions (two positions on the Medium size and three positions on the Large size) for the best fit for your dog
- Specially-shaped protector panel for males (removes for females) included
- Front and rear sections which can be used independently or in combination for maximum lifting assitance
- Four lifting options:
- Rear only lift using the adjustable leash or comfort grip handle to lift
- Front only lift using the comfort grip handle
- Full body lift (front and rear) using the comfort grip handles at the front and rear
- Full body lift (front and rear) using the adjustable shoulder strap attached to the front and rear
- Available in two sizes: Medium (Brown mesh color) and Large (Blue mesh color)
- Patent pending
- Belly band is removable and machine washable
- 1-Year warranty