The raised Southern Maple Double Diner is a stunning, instant classic in double pet diners. Sturdy, clean and the natural brown color will match most home decors. Double diners are the best way to provide a dog with food and water in one location.
Elevated diners make it easier for dogs to eat, by reducing the stress on their necks and vertebrates. They also reduce the intake of excess air, which helps dogs be less gassy.
- 16" Length x 8.5" Width x 6" Height
- Weight: 4 lbs
- 1 Quart Bowls
- 23 1/4" Length x 12" Width x 12" Height
- Weight: 9 lbs
- 3 Quart Bowls
Raised Southern Maple Double Diner Features:
- Real hardwood construction
- Stainless steel bowls included
- Carved legs in choice of white or red finish
- Made in the USA
Southern Maple Double Diner with Red Legs