Train your dog to stay within the limits of your yard - no matter how big it is - with the SportDOG SDF-100 Fence System.
The SportDOG SDF-100 Fence System is a simple and cost-effective alternative to a traditional fence, especially if you've got a really big yard. This system comes standard with enough wire for a 1,000-foot perimeter. But the system includes a transmitter that is so powerful it can cover up to 100 acres of land with the purchase of additional wire (in 500-foot increments).
Installation of an In-Ground SportDOG Fence System is as simple as burying the wire around the perimeter of your yard and plugging in the transmitter. When your dog wears the system's receiver collar it gets a signal from the wire and warns him if he ventures too close to the perimeter.
The system comes standard for a single dog but can be expanded to include any number of dogs with the purchase of additional receiver collars. Easy-to-follow training instructions are included to help you show your dog how to get acquainted with new boundaries.
SportDOG SDF-100 Fence System Features:
- Safe and effective for all dogs over 10 lbs
- Standard system coverage is for a 1,000-ft. perimeter. System can be expanded in 500-ft. increments to cover up to 100 acres with the SportDOG Wire and Flags Kit.
- Waterproof receiver collar uses a standard 9-volt battery (sold separately)
- Four adjustable correction levels plus tone (beep) only and vibrate only modes
- System can be expanded to include multiple dogs with the purchase of SportDOG Add-A-Dog Receiver Collars Model SDF-R
- Low battery indicator
- Waterproof wire nut covers
- Built in lightning protection
- Expand the pet containment area with the purchase of the additional wire and flags (SportDOG Wire and Flags Kit Model SDF-WF)
- Wire break alarm on transmitter
- "Anti-linger" feature on collar prevents dogs from constantly testing the boundary
Works for most shapes and layouts of yards:
- Perimeter Loop
- Most commonly used layout, which allows your dog to freely and safely roam the entire property
- Can also protect gardens and landscaping
- Double Loop
- Commonly used when you want to allow your pet to access the back yard only
- Hourglass Loop
- Designed to keep your dog in the front or back yard only, while restricting access to the sides of your home.
SportDOG SDF-100 Dog Fence System Includes:
- One Collar Receiver
- 100 Boundary Flags
- 1,000 Feet of 20-gauge solid copper core boundary wire
- Power Adapter
- Test Light
- Long Contact Points
- (2) Wire Nuts and (2) Waterproof Wire Nut Covers
- Operating Guide