The Staywell Four Way Magnetic Cat Flap installs quickly and easily and can fit almost any interior or exterior door. You can lock it so that your cat can go in but not out, out but not in, or fully locked by not letting it go in or out. Its attractive but sturdy plastic frame will last the life of your house.
Suitable for fitting into doors, walls or glass to a maximum depth of 54mm (2"). Depth can be extended by use of the Staywell 310 Tunnel Extensions. If a flap is to be fitted into double glazed, toughened or tempered glass then this can ONLY be done so at the time the glass panel is manufactured.
Staywell 400US Four Way Magnetic Cat Flap Features:
- Available in white only
- See through, weather resistant, self-closing magnetic flap
- Easy-to-follow installation instructions
- Four adjustable access settings:
- Open all the time
- Closed and locked
- Exit but not enter
- Enter but not exit
- Made of high-impact plastic
- Magnetic key unlocks the door when your pet approaches
- Updated 4-way manual lock is now more than 2.5 times more secure
- Features increased tab length: Greater surface for lock to engage
- Raised teeth interlock: Added feature to prevent lock from stripping
- Numbers more visible on improved knob design
- One key included, additional Keys are available
Staywell Four Way Magnetic Cat Flap Dimensions:
- Exterior Frame Size: 9 1/4" x 9 3/4" (w x h)
- Cut Out: 6 1/2" x 6 3/4" (w x h)
- Glass Cut Out (if applicable): 8 3/8"
- Pet Opening: 5 1/2" x 6 1/4" (w x h)
Fits doors that range in thickness from 1 1/2" to 2" - Additional Staywell wall tunnel extensions (purchased separately) will accommodate any wall thickness
IMPORTANT the cat flap will not operate if fitted to a door containing metal e.g. UPVC coated metal doors, metal skin doors or security doors. The cat flap must be isolated from the metal in a wood frame, as detailed in the instruction booklet.