4-Foot Diameter Suncatcher Indoor Walk In Aviary Cage - Available in 18 different colors or Stainless Steel!
This beautiful Suncatcher indoor aviary is pentagon shaped (5 sides) and the rear corner is at 90 degrees. This allows the aviary cage to snugly fit into a corner if you prefer to save floor space in your home. The actual diameter of this aviary is 3.5 ft. x 4.5 ft.
The aviary grate is a single piece construction framed with the same one-inch square tubing as the cage panels. It sits on the five lower hinge joints. The trays are a two-piece set that feature a standing seam that connects both trays and eliminates the possibility of droppings getting in between them. The debris trays will sit under the grate as shown or will just as easily sit on top of the grate, thus eliminating the need to clean the grate altogether. Your birds individual behavior will determine which position is most practical for you.
Suncatcher Indoor Aviary Specifications:
- Aviary Panel Width: 29 1/2" (each)
- Aviary Panel Height: 6 Feet
- Overall Cage Height: 87" (7 feet 3 inches)
- Wire Gauge: 12-Gauge Standard or 8-Gauge Heavy Duty
- Wire Spacing: 1/2" x 4" for 12-Gauge or 3/4" x 4" for 8-Gauge
- Bird Cage weight starting at 200 lbs for 12 gauge
Suncatcher Indoor Aviary Features:
- Black Jewel is the standard color for the cage and roof. (Also available for an additional charge in a variety of custom colors as well as stainless steel. Stainless Steel models are constructed with a clear anodized aluminum frame with a stainless steel roof and crimp lock stainless steel wire sides.)
- Constructed of post welded wrought iron with a non-toxic heavy duty powder coat finish with heavy-duty 18 gauge standing seam sheet metal roof top
- A set of grate, trays, and casters included
- The door panel may be placed on any of the bird cage sides to fit your needs.
- Ball bearing casters, hinged and framed split wire grate, and standing seam 18-gauge split debris trays included
Optional Features and Accessories:
- Rotating Feeder Station
- For easy access to three stainless steel, 16 oz food/water bowls from the outside
- Will mount to any aviary panel. This is done by cutting the vertical wires just below a horizontal wire and just above the bottom adjacent horizontal wire, thus creating a hole in the panel. The Rotating Feeder Station then easily mounts on either side of the panel and fastens together with 6 nuts and bolts.
- The bowls are securely held in place when they are on the inside position and are easily removed when rotated to the outside. It is also lockable by using a small padlock (not included).
- Ornamental Sphere
- A beautiful, decorative accent that adds character and a polished finish to any bird aviary.
- Lift Gate Service:
- Lift gate service is an additional fee for curbside delivery. The lift gate transports the skid to the ground. Otherwise the customer may have to get onto the truck, cut the bands and unload panels of this aviary cage individually. Each panel weighs between 40 and 50 pounds. Lift gate service is only necessary for residential delivery or commercial delivery without a loading dock.
Note: Ornamental Ball Sphere on rooftop is NOT included with this bird cage (sold separately).
Custom color Suncatcher cages come standard with a white roof unless ordered otherwise. Additional charges apply if you want a custom color roof; please contact customer service for a quote. (Note: custom colors are non-returnable and non-refundable).