5 Foot Diameter Indoor Walk In Bird Cage - Available in 18 different colors or Stainless Steel!
This gorgeous Five Foot Diameter Indoor Designer Cage is a great hexagon shaped bird cage aviary and includes a set of grate, trays and casters.
The grate is a hinged two-piece construction, framed with the same one-inch square tubing as the cage panels. It sits securely on the five lower hinge joints. The trays are a two piece set that features a standing seam that connects both trays and eliminates the possibility of droppings getting in between them - great for a lot of birds, such as in a Finch cage where there can be a lot of mess! The debris trays will sit under the grate as shown, or will just as easily sit on top of the grate, thus eliminating the need to clean the grate altogether. Your birds’ individual behavior will determine which position is most practical for you.
** Birds and accessories not included.
- Decorative Aviary Panel Width: 29 1/2"
- Decorative Aviary Panel Height: 6 Feet
- Overall Cage Height: 87" (7 feet 3 inches)
- Wire Gauge: 12-Gauge Standard or 8-Gauge Heavy Duty
- Wire Spacing: 1/2" x 4" for 12-Gauge or 3/4" x 4" for 8-Gauge
- Bird Cage weight starting at 235 lbs for 12 gauge
Walk In Aviary Features:
- Black Jewel is the standard color for the cage and roof. Available in a variety of custom colors. Stainless Steel models are also available. These are constructed of clear anodized aluminum frame with stainless steel roofs and crimp lock stainless steel wire sides. Contact our customer service for pricing and more information.
- Constructed of post welded wrought iron with a non-toxic heavy duty powder coat finish with heavy-duty 18 gauge standing seam sheet metal roof top
- The door panel may be placed on any of the sides to fit your needs.
- Six ball bearing casters, hinged and framed split wire grate, and standing seam 18-gauge split debris trays included
- Optional Features and Accessories:
- Rotating Feeder Station
- For easy access to three stainless steel, 16 oz food/water bowls from the outside
- Will mount to any aviary panel. This is done by cutting the vertical wires just below a horizontal wire and just above the bottom adjacent horizontal wire, thus creating a hole in the panel. The Rotating Feeder Station then easily mounts on either side of the panel and fastens together with 6 nuts and bolts.
- The bowls are securely held in place when they are on the inside position and are easily removed when rotated to the outside. It is also lockable by using a small padlock (not included).
- Ornamental Ball Sphere
- A beautiful, decorative accent that adds character and a polished finish to any bird aviary.
- Lift Gate Service:
- Lift gate service is an additional fee for curbside delivery. The lift gate transports the skid to the ground. Otherwise the customer may have to get onto the truck, cut the bands and unload panels of this aviary cage individually. Each panel weighs between 40 and 50 pounds. Lift gate service is only necessary for residential delivery or commercial delivery without a loading dock.
Note: Ornamental Ball on rooftop is NOT included with this bird cage (sold separately). This large aviary may be assembled with or without the ornamental sphere finial on top.
Custom colors are custom powder coated to order for any of the colors shown above. Custom color Suncatcher cages all come standard with a white roof unless ordered otherwise (additional charges apply if you want a custom color roof, please contact customer service for a quote). Add 3-8 business days to your order for custom colors. (Note: custom colors are non-returnable and non-refundable).