This small 2-door cedar outdoor cat house will accommodate up to 2 averaged sized cats or 1 small dog.
Each UnderCover Cedar Outdoor Cat House is insulated with a Thermal-Ply insulation that not only keeps your pet warm in the winter, but also gives them a cool place to relax during the heat of the summer. It's perfect for that colony of ferals that need a home, or for the indoor cat or dog that insists on hanging out near you while you're in the garden.
Each cat house is individually hand crafted with the high quality workmanship and materials you have come to expect from UnderCover including:
- Cedar construction: The wood of choice for long-lasting outdoor use.
- Thermal-Ply insulation is inside the floor, walls and ceiling.
NOTE: For added comfort and warmth a heating pad is available for this Cat House for an additional charge. Scroll down to "Item Options" for pricing.
- Generous porch roof that helps shield the doorway opening from the elements.
- Elevated floor protects cats from ground chill and wet conditions.
- Simple instructions included for fast assembly with common household tools.
- This outdoor cat house is big enough to accommodate up to 2 averaged sized cats or 1 small dog.
Outdoor Duplex Cedar Cat House - Dimensions:
- House Exterior: 34" x 19" x 20" (L x W x H)
- House Floor Interior: 28" x
14" (L x W)
- Door Openings: 6" x 8" (D x H)
Your cedar pet house will be delivered unassembled. It takes about 15 minutes to assemble the panels, guided by the easy instructions enclosed.
Heated Cat House Option:
Add heating pads and/or vinyl door flaps for maximum comfort and warmth. Heating pads are:
- Durable and easy to clean
- Thermostatically controlled
- Weather-proof for outdoor or indoor use
- Equipped with a 5' 6" cord with 18" steel chew guard
- Energy efficient; only burn 25 watts of power
Optional Back Doors for Escape
- Some cats are more comfortable in a cat house that has a back door exit for escape. You can order back doors as an option, with or without vinyl flaps, for a modest additional charge.