Small Insulated Outdoor Cat House: optional outdoor heating pad available.
UnderCover cedar outdoor cat houses are insulated with Thermal-Ply insulation. Just as in your own home, insulation makes a big difference in helping to keep temperatures comfortable. It helps keep the interior of the cat house warmer during the cold winter months and cooler during the warm summer months.
This cedar cat house is perfect for a feral cat that needs shelter or for your own outdoor cat.
The lower deck is a great place for cat napping. And the overhanging rooftop acts as a shield for the doorway to keep out dripping rain and melting snow.
UnderCover insulated outdoor cedar cat houses are handcrafted with the high quality workmanship and materials you have come to expect from UnderCover.
Small Cedar Outdoor Cat House Features:
- Cedar construction: The top choice for long-lasting outdoor cat houses.
- Thermal-Ply insulation inside the floor, walls and ceiling.
- Generous porch roof that helps shield the doorway opening from the elements.
- Elevated floor height keeps your pet from ground chill and wet conditions.
- Simple instructions included for fast assembly with common household tools.
- This house is big enough to accommodate 1 averaged sized cat.
Small Outdoor Cat House - Dimensions:
- House Exterior: 26" x 19" x 18" (D x W x H)
- House Floor (interior): 13" x 13"
- Door opening: 6" x 8" (W x H)
- Deck Platform: 29" x 17" x 16" (D x W x H)
- Deck Area: 9" x 17" (D x W)
Your cedar pet house will be delivered
unassembled. It takes about 15 minutes to assemble the panels, guided
by the easy instructions
Heated Cat House Option:
Add a heating pad and/or a vinyl door flap for maximum comfort and warmth. Heating pad features:
- Durable and easy to clean
- Thermostatically controlled
- Weather-proof for outdoor or indoor use
- Has a 5' 6" cord with 18" steel chew guard
- Only burns 25 watts of power
Optional Back Door for Escape
- Some cats are more comfortable in a cat house that has a back door exit for escape. You can order a back door as an option, with or without a vinyl flap, for a modest additional charge.